Skinnier with Thermage!!

I recently had what they call the "Body by...

I recently had what they call the "Body by Thermage" procedure and got really good results. I had my belly and love handles treated. I was astonished to realize that I had lost nearly 2 inches immmediately after the procedure! It did take awhile but the results were worth it! There was some discomfort but certainly not unbearable. I would definitely recommend it.

There are many locations in Austin that do a fabulous job with Thermage. Check out: Westlake Dermatology Austin Plastic Surgery Institute- Dr. Scott Haydon Zimmet vein & Dermatology ctr. Escobedo Skin Care Devenir Aesthetics Pure Spa Medica Allure Laser Day Spa Aesthetica Med Spa Dr. Ana Rodriquez- Dermatology (San Marcos)
Where, in Austin, Tx, did you have this done? and you're happy
you sound like a promotional add ... Beck, if you can document and show before/after pictures, I will gladely believe your comments, otherwise, it sounds too good to be true.
I'm just beginning my research on thermage and was wondering where you had it done in Austin? Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).