Best Skin Lightening Skin Care Products

I have used the prescription hydroquinone before...

I have used the prescription hydroquinone before prescribed by my dermatologist this works over time for dark spots but it will no lightened your natural complexion. If you want to go up a few shades I highly recommend skin soho they have a patened chemical called SephiWhite® and it's a miracle they have products for lightening, whitening, brightening, and/or bleaching whatever your looking to achieve.  I was Jennifer Hudson's color and I'm now Ciara's complexion even in the summer I dnt get as dark as I was just a lil tan

my face colour is not vry drk or not so light but i want to be more fairer is this prodct is safe will it cause any damage to my skin????

Thank you for your review! I love to read reviews on proof of the product working! How long did it take for you to achieve this color change?
hydroquinone works, you have to use 20%-30% pure hydroquinone ..not 2%.
so the hydroquinone didnt work?
you can use a natural skin care product.
Thank you for your post!
o yes. i works :)
Natural organic product is the best way for your skin care. http://qurbaniinfo.wetpaint.com/
I have tried natural skin mositurizer by Cucina Cosmetica. It makes skin very fresh and good. http://www.cucinacosmetica.com.au/index.php?cPath=17
Did it fade away dark spot?pls reply
Thanks for sharing such a useful piece of information and tips about the skin care products. really helpful and informative.

Phoenix
I was looking for the same kind of product for myself. I think i must try the product that you have shared in these post. Thank you for posting these online.
I would like to try this product where did you purchase it..thanks
This sound really great.
they are the same color!
i also prefer natural and organic remedies but this one sounds amazing. Gotta try it
You can see cheaper products for good skin lightening at this page http://www.skincloud.com/
I never been use such product before that..I always prefer homemade and herbal remedies..but the product you use looks safe..I would like to try it....

Glad you have found a product that works well for you. How long did you use it before you started to see a change?

My color started to fade within a few wks but the dramatic lightning gradually took place over a course of 3 months

Thanks for coming back and filling us in. Are you still using the product?

On my body yes and the sunblock for my face