Dr Bloch's Medical Spa - Glenview, IL

I have had three venus freeze treatments and I...

I have had three venus freeze treatments and I love my results . My skin has a natural glow now , my fine lines around my eyes are vanishing, my skin is firmer and more supple . I am 43, and people are telling me I look 33 . I wake up in the mourning and I feel good about myself again . I have 3 more sessions to go for my full results and I can't wait !! Thank you , Susan Tyska

Venus treatment # 4 ...

I just had my fouth treatment of venus freeze on my face and neck and see such a difference . My lines around my eyes and mouth are diminishing , my skin feels firmer , and I have a radiant glow . I feel like a had a mini face lift without the downtime . I can't wait for my next treatment .

# 5 treatment of venus freeze

I just had my fifth treatment of venus freeze and I love my results . My skin feels softer and more radiant . I feel the lines around my mouth are dimishing and my skin feels firm and lifted .It's like having a mini face lift without the downtime . Thanks , Susan
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I love the staff at Skin deep medical spa , Glenview , Illinois .

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Venus Freeze community.