My 2nd Co2 Treatment - Singapore

I had my first Co2 few months ago but couldn't see...

I had my first Co2 few months ago but couldn't see much result as I had few deep scarring on my face that require a few treatments to get it fix. My doctor told me that it takes time.

I agree with all the other ladies report on how each day goes by.. The skin gets really smooth after the dead skin peels off.

Overall this is an excellent treatment and since I work in the clinic myself, I get to see all the other clients results therefore this treatment is 100% worth it. :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the CO2 Laser community.

Day 1 Photos

Skin extremely blemish but that's normal.. :)

Day 2 of laser

Skin starts to get darker and oil bubbles starting to form. These oil bubbles can be squeeze off by using a tissue and gently press on it. It won't leave any scars behind as these bubbles are normally found on oily skin. So no worries.. They are not pimples or infection.. :)

Day 3.. Skin dry up..

Today the skin is fully dry up and no more pain around the face. The next step is to wait for the skin to peel off by itself.. Hopefully will get a smoother skin and lesser scars mark.

1 week later

Beautiful smooth skin.. A few more treatments to go and my deep scarrings will be gone.. Can't wait for it.
*please ignore the existing pimples.. :)

Hi thank u for sharing . How is your skin now ? Scars is gone ? Bcoz i want to do this treatment

Thanks so much for keeping us posted on your results...looking great!

Dr Myint

She is an excellent doctor as she describe the procedure and treatment clearly to me. She also said that the treatment cannot be done too intensively as it will cause skin sensitivity. She is definitely out to help us get prettier and glamorous.