A Few Sessions is Needed for Best Results - Singapore

I've recently finished a package of 6 sessions of...

I've recently finished a package of 6 sessions of Gentle Yag laser.

I really don't know why this procedure has such a low 'worth-it' rating, because it's one of the most popular procedures at the clinic I frequent, which is one of the top dermatological clinics in Singapore. It's called the Light Lift treatment in this clinic, it uses Gentle Yag laser.

I think maybe the low rating may be because 'Yag laser' is too broad, many of the pple did not try Gentle Yag--which is an effective popular procedure. And also, i think many pple don't realise u need several sessions of this to see optimal results, like at least 4.

I paid $3000 for a package of 6 sessions. I'm only in mid-20s, but i have noticed slight fine lines near my eyes when i smile, and feel some puffiness/lack of firmness around the jawline. My skin felt firmer after just 1 session, but it was around the 3rd session that i could really see smoother firmer skin, with a reduction of fine lines. The treatment is not cheap if u do repeat sessions, but it does help for maintaining youthful skin and after a package, u can just do an occasional session to maintain results.

Before the treatment, the nurse applied a numbing cream & left it on for 15 minutes. Then the dermatologist performed the laser for another 15 minutes. I felt v little pain (more a flash of heat), because the numbing cream is really effective. The skin was red for a while, but i usually still left the clinic w/o applying makeup, it's not that bad.

Unfortunately I didn't take photos of before and after, because I hadn't planned on putting a review up.

I think this is a very good treatment for younger patients, 20s to 40s maybe. I recommend going to a reputable clinic and getting a package of sessions

clarifying the price

Oh btw it was SGD$3000 for 6 sessions, which is around USD$2400.
The Sloane Clinic

Thanks for sharing your story with us.  No worries on the pictures, they are always nice to see but it isn't the end of the world if you don't have any.