A Few Sessions is Needed for Best Results - Singapore

I've recently finished a package of 6 sessions of...

I've recently finished a package of 6 sessions of Gentle Yag laser.

I really don't know why this procedure has such a low 'worth-it' rating, because it's one of the most popular procedures at the clinic I frequent, which is one of the top dermatological clinics in Singapore. It's called the Light Lift treatment in this clinic, it uses Gentle Yag laser.

I think maybe the low rating may be because 'Yag laser' is too broad, many of the pple did not try Gentle Yag--which is an effective popular procedure. And also, i think many pple don't realise u need several sessions of this to see optimal results, like at least 4.

I paid $3000 for a package of 6 sessions. I'm only in mid-20s, but i have noticed slight fine lines near my eyes when i smile, and feel some puffiness/lack of firmness around the jawline. My skin felt firmer after just 1 session, but it was around the 3rd session that i could really see smoother firmer skin, with a reduction of fine lines. The treatment is not cheap if u do repeat sessions, but it does help for maintaining youthful skin and after a package, u can just do an occasional session to maintain results.

Before the treatment, the nurse applied a numbing cream & left it on for 15 minutes. Then the dermatologist performed the laser for another 15 minutes. I felt v little pain (more a flash of heat), because the numbing cream is really effective. The skin was red for a while, but i usually still left the clinic w/o applying makeup, it's not that bad.

Unfortunately I didn't take photos of before and after, because I hadn't planned on putting a review up.

I think this is a very good treatment for younger patients, 20s to 40s maybe. I recommend going to a reputable clinic and getting a package of sessions

clarifying the price

Oh btw it was SGD$3000 for 6 sessions, which is around USD$2400.
The Sloane Clinic