Stay Away from Ipl - Singapore, SG

I was ingested in evening out my skintone and...

I was ingested in evening out my skintone and stimulating collagen. I was left with a square burn mark on my forehead that turned into a dal brown square I have spent the past two years getting rid of it. Retin a or light chemical peels are a way better and much safer option. This also caused sensitivity and extreme dryness.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  Sorry to hear about the brown spot.  Has this faded at all?
Reply
Was this review helpful? 1 other found this helpful