45 Year, Stubborn Tummy Bulge - Singapore

Paid US$1700 for 4 treatments. Stubborn tummy...

Paid US$1700 for 4 treatments. Stubborn tummy bulge, in front and on left side. Diet and exercise diligently but the bulges remain. Tried many types of treatment but no result. Decided to try Vanquish after much research and hesitation. No pain at all. Like sleeping in a warm blanket. Fell asleep each time. Had a good rest. Saw result after only two treatments. How wonderful, slimming while sleeping.
Actually, if researched Vanquish, they don't remove any fat cells. They are only FDA cleared for heating under the skin... called deep tissue heating. Quick question, 60% of fat cells in how big of an area? Coolsculpt caims 22% fat loss but in what they fit in the clamp... no thanks, hurts like crazy and small clamp! I would like to hear more from you but I had a plastic surgeon tell me that he bought the vanquish and he has yet to see the results that they promised. More over, I would rather shrink my fat than remove it. Again, because my plastic surgeon said if i remove my fat it will grow back somewhere else unexpected. If i shrink my fat he said it is like being on the biggest looser, same fat cells just smaller...best wishes to you what ever you choose.
Thank you for sharing with the community.  How many inches did you drop around the middle?
3 cm or more than 1 inch. Trousers fit better. To me, it's the tummy bulges that troubled me.
Dr Steven Ang

Pleasant doctor. Wonderful nurses.