Free Treatment for a Selected Customer - Singapore

I received a call from suddenly slender...

I received a call from suddenly slender receptionist to inform me that I was selected for a free treatment at their centre in Semerset 313. So, my appointment is today (28/03) and after the treatment, I am so disappointed not only about the treatment but also by the service.

When they called me, they inform me that I am entitled for 1 time slimming lymphatic drainage treatment and far infrared thermal blanket. I was so excited to go and experience the treatment. But this excitement totally disappear when I reach their centre. The therapist tried to upsell some treatments for me and urge me to take some (cost $900).I told her that I will try the free treatment first and then I will decide if I will take the full treatment. Then, the receptionist becomes very rude and aggressive. Her behavior changed 160 degree. She said that this treatment will have no results and that I need to take the chargeable one. Then, I told her why you called me and waste my time to come here if it will not do any good for me. She just keeps quiet and said that I can do my free treatment.

You guess what? they weigh my body and it was 71.6 kg before the treatment???I do not consider this a treatment either...They just rapped me in a plastic (similar to the one we use in the kitchen to protect food from bacteria), then they put me in a very hot cubicle for half an hour. After that they said that the treatment is finished...I was laughing to myself..I could not believe that such a service can be provided from a beauty centre in Singapore..Yea, I forget to tell you: after the supposed treatment, one Chinese lady that doesn't speak English at all weigh me again and it was 71.6 kg...No results and no service...I felt that I waste my time by going there. They are just materialistic and do not care about the customer. They only look for money..After this experience, I will tell all my friends and colleagues about this awkward service..

Suddenly Slender