49 Years Old Lipoma Removal - Ontario, ON

The reason I wanted to have the lipoma removed was...

The reason I wanted to have the lipoma removed was mainly because there is a lot of cancer in my family and any lump was a worry to me, also I work out and take care of my body so having a lump on my arm sticking out was unsightly to say the least and I would not wear short sleeve shirts, not even in the summer.

Can I ask if this was elective surgery or if it was covered by OHIP? Thanks.
Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad it went well for you. Did you have much pain following the procedure?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pirani is very nice, very friendly and put me at ease right away. He explained everything completely and made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen and asked if I was sure I wanted the lipoma removed after all of the information givin. I am hearing impaired and Dr. Pirani made sure to talk looking at me and made sure I knew exactly what was going, even during the procedure, Dr. Pirani made sure I knew exactly what was going on!! My scar is very small and looks great!! (very important to us women :)I had a follow up two weeks later with his nurse to make sure all was well. I was very comfortable with Dr. Pirani, he has great bed side manners, very nice gentleman!! I have to also mention his nurse was very helpful and nice as well!! I am very pleased with the outcome and if I need anything else I would definitely go back!! Highly recommended!!