Highly Skilled - Silverdale, WA

Due to an illness, my face had lost significant...

Due to an illness, my face had lost significant facial fat. My face looked drawn and aged.

I had a fat transfer/grafting procedure done six years ago.  Even now, some of the fat still has remained while the rest naturally reabsorbs with aging.  I would like to do this procedure again...it is so much better than the temporary fillers as it lasts MUCH longer and it is your own fat.  Dr. Henderson has had special training in this procedure and learned under the person who helped pioneer it.  Believe me when I say that you want a highly skilled surgeon to perform this procedure because placement of the fat is crucial.

Over a year ago, I referred my daughter to Dr. Henderson.  My daughter had a "bump" on her nose and which to have it removed and her nose straightened.  She was equally impressed with Dr. Henderson in every way.  The results  are beautiful.  My daughter is thrilled with her new nose. Believe me, as an RN, having worked in a hospital, I know a good doctor when I see one.  Dr. Henderson is genuine, skilled, and wish there were more like her.

Silverdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would you mind sharing pix?

Thank you for posting about your experience, littleleers. I'm happy to hear the procedure worked out well for you.