Worth It but Really Needed a Tummy Tuck - Silver Spring, MD

I used a groupon, $1,000 per area. Normal price...

I used a groupon, $1,000 per area. Normal price would have been $5,200 I got smart lipo on me upper and lower abomen. I am 39 years old. I weigh 180 and I am 5'7''. I had twins two years ago. I have diastasis recti along with loose skin. I knew smart lipo alone would not fix everything but I couldn't afford the long recovery time. I am trying to close the separation of my stomach muscle with exercise. The surgery was a breeze almost painless. But the aftermath was a little uncomfortable. A lot of swelling, soreness, numbness, lumpinest and itching I am two month in and I still have a few areas that are hard and the skin is sensitive and numb. Also I have an outtie now for a belly button. All and all I am still happy with the results despite the fact that I will not have a flat stomach because of the diastasis recti but at least I dont have to wear a girdle everyday and people are not asking me if I am pregnant everywhere I go.

picture

before and after pictures

more pictures

added pictures
Dr Benjamin Gonzales/ Atlantis Medical Wellness Center

My doctor had an excellent bedside manner but I question some of his recomendations. He wanted me to take vitamins two months before and two months after the surgery. $70 a month and it was autoshipped to me. I am sure he gets a commision. When I cut off the autoship I was immediately called the next day saying it was essential for quick recovery. They sold me $40 massage gel and recommended I buy a massage machine. Everytime I went there for a follow up they were recommending some vitamin to autoship me. When he got my blood test back he said I was low in vitamin D. He gave me a prescription but also had a third party company call me to send me vitamin D. Not sure if this is normal but I do feel like he did a great job on my stomach.