Worth It but Really Needed a Tummy Tuck - Silver Spring, MD

I used a groupon, $1,000 per area. Normal price...

I used a groupon, $1,000 per area. Normal price would have been $5,200 I got smart lipo on me upper and lower abomen. I am 39 years old. I weigh 180 and I am 5'7''. I had twins two years ago. I have diastasis recti along with loose skin. I knew smart lipo alone would not fix everything but I couldn't afford the long recovery time. I am trying to close the separation of my stomach muscle with exercise. The surgery was a breeze almost painless. But the aftermath was a little uncomfortable. A lot of swelling, soreness, numbness, lumpinest and itching I am two month in and I still have a few areas that are hard and the skin is sensitive and numb. Also I have an outtie now for a belly button. All and all I am still happy with the results despite the fact that I will not have a flat stomach because of the diastasis recti but at least I dont have to wear a girdle everyday and people are not asking me if I am pregnant everywhere I go.

picture

before and after pictures

more pictures

added pictures
Dr Benjamin Gonzales/ Atlantis Medical Wellness Center

My doctor had an excellent bedside manner but I question some of his recomendations. He wanted me to take vitamins two months before and two months after the surgery. $70 a month and it was autoshipped to me. I am sure he gets a commision. When I cut off the autoship I was immediately called the next day saying it was essential for quick recovery. They sold me $40 massage gel and recommended I buy a massage machine. Everytime I went there for a follow up they were recommending some vitamin to autoship me. When he got my blood test back he said I was low in vitamin D. He gave me a prescription but also had a third party company call me to send me vitamin D. Not sure if this is normal but I do feel like he did a great job on my stomach.

You are looking great. The fact that you still have hardness etc... means that you are still healing and will still shrink even more (I saw this on a youtube video). It was encouraging to me to see your two week pictures compared to your two month pictures as I am a little more than two weeks out and am feeling discouraged with all this swelling. The doctor pushing you to buys those vitamins and other items is very strange. I haven't heard of that before. I've heard of doctors recommending patients to take a multivitamin or iron supplements but leaving the choice of vitamins or supplements up to the patient.
Thanks I am happy with the results. he still suggest that I continue taking them but its a little to expensive for me.
Just wondering how you are doing a few months later? Do you notice it is hard to keep weight off or keep the results? Ive heard some people complain that the weight goes elsewhere? Thanks