Laser Hair Removal - Silver Spring, MD

My overall experience has been great. I received...

My overall experience has been great. I received Laser hair removal on a problem area of my body and the results have been promising. The procedure itself was pleasant. At first I was a bit hesitant because I thought the procedure would be painful but it was manageable and worth it. I highly recommend this procedure.
Washington DC Dermatologist

Dr. Johnson is a great Dermatologist. She has made my experience with this particular treatment a positive one. I have seen results and look forward to anymore future treatments. Dr. Johnson takes her time with her clients and she also educates her clients about the process of treatment and what to expect. She has been very pleasant to work with. Her staff are also polite and very professional. I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Laser Hair Removal community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Laser Hair Removal community!