My Experience with Dr. Beverly Johnson - Silver Spring, MD

In 2007, I experienced laser burns to my face, and...

In 2007, I experienced laser burns to my face, and spent 6 years covering the scars with heavy make-up. My life changed completely in April, 2013, when a friend referred me to Dr. Beverly Johnson. I made an appointment and were met with gracious, caring, and knowledgeable staff in an office that was warm, beautiful and inviting. I met Dr. Johnson and instantly felt comfortable in her presence. She was friendly, courteous and professional who answered all my questions in detail and recommended as the first treatment, 6 sessions of chemical peel and a lightening cream. I paid for the 6 sessions and she gave me an additional session for free. The session ended on Monday, September 30, 2013. In the 6 months of taking this treatment, the scars have faded, my face is smooth and my skin is gleaming. And, for the first time in 6 years, I am not hiding behind heavy make-ups. It is a wonderful feeling and I am so indebted to Dr. Beverly Johnson. I will recommend her over and over again.
Washington DC Dermatologist

Dr. Beverly Johnson is simply the best. Try her, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  I am sorry to hear you struggled for 6 years with the scars:(

Congratulations on the new you after the recent treatments.

Thanks very much. It is a great feeling!