Please Don't Do It! - Florida

Had a series of 100 dollar injections 20 years...

had a series of 100 dollar injections 20 years ago, when there were no alternatives like restylane. looked great for 10 years. the job was well done at first. men flocked to me. now they don't even look twice. all the silicone is sagging, leaving me looking 10 years older than my age. my cheeks are sagging into jowls. my chin is sagging. the injections seem to have swollen with time. my face feels heavy and looks abnormally large. think cat lady. or one of those drag queens. the silicone absorbs into the tissue so there is nothing that can be done to reverse it.

it was so cheap, but think twice before you do something so permanent! nobody could have told me at age 20 that this would happen to me. i wish i'd had a crystal ball. my lips are so full everyone stares at my mouth when i talk. some people are rude enough to ask me about it. people judge me and assume i must be insecure/stupid. women instantly do not like me because i look like a freak. look at all the mean websites calling people fish lips or duck lips. even anderson cooper made fun of someone who'd had it done years ago and can't undo it. we didn't intend to look deformed. now i avoid people and conversations because they stare at my mouth so much. please don't do it! you'll be sorry.