Fat Transfer for Scars and Divits in my Face - Shrewsbury, NJ

I have always had scaring on my pace and pock...

I have always had scaring on my pace and pock marks from very bad acne. I tried dermabration 20 years ago (didn't work). I tried Retin A injected into the holes (and one large divit on my cheek) it only lasted about a week but it was repeated every month for 8 months by Dr. Lombari in Eatontown, NJ (he was great and tried everything to help me). Then Dr. Lombardi tried taking the fat from my back and injecting it into my face. That did not work either. I have to say he was awesome and his prices were very reasonable. After he said there wasn't much more he could do for me I found Dr. Andrew Elkwood in Shrewsbury, NJ (that was an expensive lesson to learn). He explained that the reason the first fat graph didn't work was because they didn't cut the muscle away from the skin before they injected my fat. So it made sense to me and I went ahead with the surgery. It did not work and I was not happy, after the swelling went down it looked EXACTLY the same. He offered to do it again under a local (since he wouldn't have to cut me again so about 2 months later he did it again. Now I actually think it looks worse. The divit in my left cheek is even more pronounced than before. Im so upset that my face will never look normal. At least Dr. Lombardi really really tried and didn't charge me a ridiculous amount for something that did not work. I have no money left and no more choices!
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon

He was nice enough but seemed to have a condescending tone

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully, you'll get the results you're looking for
Welcome to RS and best wishes to u during ur journey!