Scared of Future TT! -Shreveport

Just had BA with implants on 3/13/13.... And...

Just had BA with implants on 3/13/13.... And 5/2/13 is my TT date!

So dang nervous!!! I've been wanting this for 10 yrs now! My Husband, 5 kids, & friends all know how bad I've wanted this forever! I just have heard how painful it is afterwards! :(.

This was the earliest date I could get scheduled for TT. Hate I'll be in pain on my Big 50th Birthday(5/12) which is also Mothers Day this year! Do I need a recliner?

Okay.... So, I was already scared & nervous about...

Okay.... So, I was already scared & nervous about upcoming TT!!! Now, My Husband just comes in here and said he's really scared for me to have this procedure! He said he's scared I'm going to die!!! Now he has me 2nd guessing myself!!!! And my only Daughter is 26 & she told me the other DAY she has a bad feeling!!! That I'm not gonna make it to see my birthday on May 12 if I have my TT!!!! WTH?!?!?!?!?! Then I have my BF and friends that had the TT say to keep surgery date & do it! I just don't know now! :(:(:(:(:(

Had to change my TT from May 2 to June 24.

Had to change my TT from May 2 to June 24.

Has to change my surgery date from May 2 to June...

Has to change my surgery date from May 2 to June 24! :(

6 month update

All is well! :) I will still be going back for her to lipo the area below my BB and above my TT scar..... Also still considering a lower face lift.... Since I lost the weight before my TT my face and neck started sagging some! Lol! Plus, I'm starting back tomorrow on my new treadmill & to the gym! Husband and I have a bet!!! I never backdown on a bet! I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas!!! And I hope everyone has a Happy New year! :):):)
Dr H Wall

Dr also did my BA/implants.... She's the BEST!!!! :)

So good to hear you are doing good. The 21st I am having revision on left hip have a large bulge there so hopefully I'll look more even. Good luck with the bet.
I got my drains out on PO day 4. I hope you get yours out soon. It makes you feel a lot more comfortable. Hope you are healing well. :-)
Just peachy Nichole36974. :(. I'll be PO day 17 tomorrow and still have 1 drain. BUT, it's only doing 25cc a day! PLUS part of my incision between my right thigh & stomach hurts when I walk!!! Like its PULLING skin tight!!!! There's still tape over my whole incision! I messages my Dr.'s coordinator today but never heard back. She always responds back. But NOT today! Because when I call, they transfer me to her and I usually get voicemail. So, I'm fixing to message her again and in morning! I can't walk straight due to that part burning and feels like its gonna pull apart! Idk if there's stitches in there that Doc takes out or if they r dissolvable ones. Because if its where she can take some out to ease the pulling.... GO FOR IT!!! I just wanna be drain free and Normal again! I wanna get out of this CG and into smooth Spanx! :). (Sorry for venting.... Just tired of hurting with this drain and now scar!)
We all need to vent. We put our bodies through a lot. My right side drain was always more irritated too. It had already started to scab over a bit when the nurse took it out. That side hurt a bit more coming out. I didn't have any lipo so I never drained much except on the first day. Luckily my PS let me get them out on day 4 if I promised to take it easy for the next couple of days. I didn't want to have to go in and get a seroma drained. You will probably have wonderful results even if you are uncomfortable now. I hope you get them out soon and are feeling better for the weekend.
Thanks Nichole36974! :). I just got a reply from PS office. That the part of scar that's hurting between my thigh and stomach is normal. So I guess I'll continue to limp while walking. Lol! And as for drain, I told them it was 25 all day Tues & Wed. And less than 5 right now. I asked if I can get if out later this afternoon or tomorrow? It's a 2 hr drive but that'll be worth it! Plus I found I still have stitches on the left upper side of my butt! Lord I was hoping those were dissolvable! LOL!!!!' :):):). Well, have a Good Day! :):):)
I had that pain..pulling feeling a while back..it was on my left side..groin area..(I did not have drains)..sent pic to nurse she said it was swelling and to just rest..a couple days later it was better...so when it happened again after a long trip I did not worry ...I would keep calling till someone calls you back... Hopefully you will get that drain out soon...
Thanks sarav59! :). Coordinator replied to me about the pain and said its normal. That's was it. And keep her posted about drains. I messaged back and said drain was 25 cc all day Tues, Wed, & less than 5 now and still is. And if I could get it out today or tomorrow? No reply yet.... :(. I am fixing to call too tho! :)
Would be so nice to be drain free for the weekend.. Fingers crossed
Praise The Lord, WOOHOO!!!! I'm Drain FREE!!!!! I can go to a spanx or whatever's comfortable! :). I can go swimming next weekend (not this one!) ONLY bad thing is... When I was leaving to go to Shreveport for my visit... As I was backing out in my new camero... A UPS truck was backing into our driveway and SMASH!!!! :( messed up the back of my new car! Then a murder/suicide happened in my neighborhood while cop was at my house! A couple in their 60's. SO SAD!!!!! :(. So it's been a Roller coaster day for me!
I'll bet you are super happy to be drain free. Sounds like you have a lot of freedom coming your way now! Sorry about your car. It seems like it's always something. Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks Nichole36974! :). You have a Great Weekend also! :)
How do you feel?
Noodles86... Thanks for asking. Sore, badly bruised, tired! :) 1st post op appt is tomorrow 2 hrs away from where I Live. Lower back kills me! Other than that, I'm doing good! Lol! Thankful for My Husband, My Daughter & 2 of my Sons help since I've had surgery! :):)) LOVE not doing laundry, dishes, cooking and the cleaning! :):):). I'm post op Day 7 today! :) went for my 1st car ride yesterday.. My Husband went Saturday & bought me a new black camero! Now... I'm thankful for him & his LOVELY thought & gift... BUT.. We'd just discussed the DAY before my surgery... For him to get him a new truck 1st (his is 2 yrs old.. BUT, he uses it for his company so it has lots of miles on it)...& then in 2 yrs will trade in my 2008 Cadillac CTS for a new CTS. Mine is a 5 yrs old BUT I LUV it & I'm happy and content with it 100%!!!! He said his Hot Wife needed a hot Car! Bahahahahaha! Please don't think I sound ungrateful!!! I just prefer to keep my 2008 CTS! :):): How are you doing Noodles 86? How do you feel? (Sorry about the book I just wrote!)
Wow you are one hot wife wuth one hot car! Jealous!!! I'm not for for my surgery till the 11 th but I'm getting nervous! Lol I am trying to figure out how to sit etc.
Noodles86, my PS had me wrapped in a padding & then Compression garment over it. (Sides and back) And numbed me with that new stuff instead of sending me home with a pain pump. So, right after recovery I was laying on my sides. Switching often due to still being uncomfortable. :( You don't have long for your BIG Day!!! :). I know you are so excited! :):):)
I remember the pod 7 back pain. It will get better. I'm pod 14 and my back feels much better now. You've come a long way baby. Oh yeah, if you really really don't want the Camaro...I'll take it. Lol! I saw the new ones and they are bad ass. Definately take the caddy for the po visit. No smoother ride than a caddy. :) happy healing!
Thanks June TT for Me ! :). Just wish I would've gotten both drains out! I don't think it'll be much longer tho. The one she left in has only done about 10 ml all Day! Just gotta stay that way for 3 days! :):):)
Saw your comment about the pain meds. Please take your pain meds. I took mine every 4 to 5 hrs for the first 5 1/2 days. I didn't have the bbl so no idea how painful that is. Don't suffer that's what they are for. Don't know how you managed to sleep on your side are you putting a pillow behind you to hold you on your side at an angle. I hope you feel better soon. Day by day. Everyday gets a little better but you gotta take those pain pills.
June TT for me...My PS put a thick pad under my binder on my sides and back.... I was on my side sleeping day 1 without a pillow behind me. Plus I have to stay off of my butt as much as possible. My butt doesn't hurt tho.... It burns sometimes... It's my lower back that kills me! :(. Yea.... My BF had beltectomy last year. She, my Husband, & all my kids said to stay on the pills for 5-7 days at least. That.... That is why PS gave then to me was for pain . (And not to sit here and suffer & cry hurting).....I'm VERY stubborn & hard headed! BUT... I will be taking my 2nd pain pill for today in a minute!
Congrats on finally getting it over with, do you feel relieved? How's your pain level? Hope you are healing well!!!
Cute grandma... My pain is ok... Just when I walk I can't walk long . Just go to bathroom & back and then I'm worn out! :(. Hunched over BIG TIME!!! And since I got fat injected in my butt..... 1 little bitty injection site keeps weeping. How many days post op are u?
I'm three weeks as well, had stitches in my butt I didn't even know about for several days because of lipo.. Ouch, bet its a little uncomfortable to sit that for days was the only position I was comfortable in.. Bless your heart,, you'll be better in no time!!
I didn't know she lipoed my back. Which I'm glad she did! Cute Grandma..... When did u start walking straight? It KILLS my lower back! ;(
Wmnurse, I'm just now according to my daughter walking straight, it doesn't feel like it though, by the end of some days I'm so sore still, don't think I could walk straight for anything, my lower back stopped bothering me last week.. Your doing great! Hang in there & I've found it's good to complain to us when ever you feel like it, I've had three times in 3 weeks where I cried & felt sorry for myself!!!
Yea.... It's my lower back for Sure Cute Grandma!!! And I'm weak still. :(. But I'm just thinking of the outcome! :)