Coolsculpting on my Love Handles - Shreveport, LA

My consultation was feb 15, last friday, and my...

My consultation was feb 15, last friday, and my procedure was done today. I was a little nervous about the suction cup and what pain to expect but now that its done I would not say it is painful its more like a lot of pressure or someone grabbing a bi pinch of skin and holding it. After five minutes it was cold and all i could feel was the pressure of the suction machine. My left side was done first and then by my right side I went to sleep. I almost feel like this was too easy to actually work. Ill be posting the before pictures as soon as i get them emailed me from the clinic, I did not take any before. I will be posting pictures tomorrow 2/22/13 after a night of rest. I am vey excited to see the results and I am glad i chose this procedure because it leaves me responsible for maintaining my weight and motivates me to continue to work out and diet right.

Will be posting pics and more info!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So far ive experienced little pain. Tingling of...

So far ive experienced little pain. Tingling of the area and sensative to the touch. One thing I am worried about is how bloated I am and swollen. Did any experience extreme bloating and for how long? Sorry it took so long to post pictures I am going to take them every sunday.

Hey! It's my 2 week mark today and I'm stil bloated and puffy ... Hoping it goes down soon.
What part of your body did you do? My swellling has gone down a bit but im stilll bloated ill be posting pics sunday. My post procedure sheet that I got from doctor says to expect bloating and swelling and cramping for three weeks but there shouldnt be extreme pain or anything.
I got my lower ab done.. Had extreme pain for 3-5 days now its just swollen and sensitive

Friends that had received other services besides coolsculpting. The ladies at the Dr Wall Center in Shreveport, LA were absolutely amazing very friendly and welcoming. I was a little dissappointed because I had to reschedule because the lady who does the coolsculpting realized she was not available at the time she scheduled me but she was very apologetic and was able to reduce the cost for me.