Went to the Wrong Doctor - Shreveport, LA

Dr. Daniel R Knight performed breast reduction on...

Dr. Daniel R Knight performed breast reduction on me several years ago and now I'm thinking it wasn't the right thing to do or should I say the wrong doctor to go to to have the procedure done. The procedure was much needed because my breast were very large and caused me back problems. Since the procedure my breast now is VERY uneven; one is up higher than the other (much noticable and one aerola is much larger than the other). Right after the surgery I was happy to have had it done thinking I could now wear blouses if I wanted without worrying about a bra, like spaghetting strap blouses but I CAN NOT wear this due to the fact I look like a freak under my clothes. I am now wanting and feeling like I'm needing to go to have my breast fixed by another physician from this mess! I'm even embarrassed to take my clothes off in front of my husband. I'm thinking having the larger breast wasn't so bad after all because now I'm really scarred for life because he really messed my breast up and I am totally NOT satisfied with the results!! I know this was a breast reduction to reduce the breast due to back problems, etc., and not cosmetic but at least it could've been done in better quality and not a botched up job! Now I feel worse about myself before the surgery was done.

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended through a primary doctor.