Shouldn't a Tummy Tuck Leave Your Tummy Tight?

Ihave 4 children my skin in my lower abdomen was...

Ihave 4 children my skin in my lower abdomen was stretched and sort of hung over after careful consideration and full researching I decided with my husband's support to have a tummy tuck.

the experience was very awesome no pain at all eventhough I developed an infection with taking antibiotics it cleared up, but I was not able to wear the girdle because it caused pressure on the infected area. now I think that is why my tummy is not tight like it should be. It's flat and I love it, but not tight.

I had a tummy tuck 3 months ago and my tummy is as flat as can be I am very satisfied in that but my tummy is not tight as I hear it should be it's soft to the touch. since I did get a small infection I was not able to wear my girdle as told could this be the reason behind my soft belly?

i had a tt and lipo of the waist my skin is the same i think it's not completly tight when i am standing it is fine but when i sit down i have a gut not sure why that is but i went from being a 32 to a 29 i had it done in june of 09

Some doctors don't require the girdle post-op, so it's hard to imagine it would make a huge difference in your results. Here are some related threads that expound on this:

Is it necessary to wear a girdle after Tummy Tuck?

How important is the binder after tummy tuck?

Did you have muscle repair as part of your tummy tuck?

Lakewood Plastic Surgeon

they are very friendly and very informative of all the proceedure