Had Smart Lipo on Tummy About 2 Weeks Ago - Sherman Oaks, CA

I am a 26 yr old female, and I had SmartLipo about...

I am a 26 yr old female, and I had SmartLipo about 2 weeks ago. I have to admit the experience during the procedure was a bit uncomfortable but nothing more than some pinching and stinging. I am still a little bruised, but I bruise very easily.

I was in a lot of pain the first day but with the pain Rx I was perfectly content. EVERY day I get smaller and smaller. From reading the other reviews I would say that most of the people who had negative results are older than 35 and didnt have good elasticity in their skin to begin with. I am very happy with my results even now with all of the swelling. You will definitely look flatter on your tummy even right after the procedure even with all of the swelling. I would recommend this for anyone who is trying to lose those pesky 10-15lbs like me, and remember...

TO GET THE BEST RESULTS YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL OF THE PRE OP AND POST OP INSTRUCTIONS. ALSO- USE THE ARNICA GEL AND ARNICA TABLETS RELIGIOUSLY TO HELP WITH BRUISING AND SWELLING. THEY WORK WONDERS AND HELP WITH SORENESS!

I would have this procedure again in a heartbeat.

Hey just wondering where in los angeles the doctor who did your smartlipo is? Couldn't find him :-/
Can someone please tell me how long the bruising and swelling lasts? Also, how are everyone's results coming along?
I'm 32, just had my lovehandles smart-lipo'ed, 10 days ago. I have very hard spots and I'm starting to massage out but it's very painful. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one with hard-spots under the skin. I was worried. I'm still swollen and bruised but every day now I see significantly less bruising and swelling. Hopefully, another 10 days and the pain will subside. Thanks for the tip on the arnica..
Dr. Gary Harp

He was AMAZING! SO PATIENT AND KIND.