Skin Cancers - Sherman Oaks, CA

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Referred by my original dermatologist, as he sold the practice to Dr Reyter. When I was introduced to him, I felt a confident connection right away. I highly recommend Dr Reyter. He is extremely patent and explains procedures thoroughly. I've never feel rushed when asking any questions or concerns. His staff are very good and seem to be very focused and tuned in to Dr Reyter's every need. The group make needed surgery very pleasant. If you have an urgent concern over the week-end, he returns your call quickly. I think he's one of the best doctors I've ever had, and I have very good doctors. My face is improving slowly from my recent facial treatment. I can't wait to see the final results.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Mohs Surgery community.