Silicone Removal from Lower Lip - Sherman Oaks, CA

To remove silicone that was injected into my lower...

To remove silicone that was injected into my lower lip.

Sherman Oaks Dermatologist

Dr W seems like he is a very nice man, I find it all an act in my opinion, although I find his business practices to be very poor. I had a lip reduction where he said he was going to be "conservative" even though I asked him to be aggressive. I paid $2,200.00 for the procedure which produced NO RESULT AT ALL, my lower lip looked EXACTLY the same. When I questioned him about a revision he said it would be ANOTHER $2,200.00!! So I spent $2,200.00 for a procedure that produced no result and he wouldnt budge on the revision price. To me, if I go to a Dr for a surgical service I expect a result. He even had the nerve during a follow up treatment to say into his little hand held recorder that "patient is extremely happy with result" which was NOT TRUE. I understand that there is no way to effectively guarantee a result everytime since everyone is different, but I found another Dr that did what I asked him to do and I got a MUCH better result because I asked him to be aggressive and he was - problem solved. Also worth mentioning is that while I was having the procedure done I mentioned to Dr W that my prescription for Retin A had run out and so since I was in his office anyway having this procedure done I asked if he wouldnt mind writing me up a prescription. After he wrote me the prescription and handed it to me Dr W wanted to charge me $70.00 for a "Dr's Fee" to write me a prescription for Retin-A even though I was already in his office paying $2,200 for a procedure. PURE GREED in my opinion. I told him I wasnt paying any $70.00 fee for him to write on a piece of paper so I balled up the prescription and thew it in the trash.