Latisse Works! My Tips to Save $$$ - Sherman Oaks, CA

I used to have beautiful long and full lashes!...

I used to have beautiful long and full lashes! After years of mascara use and age the aren't so full and long anymore so I decided to try Latisse!

It works!!! First week of use I had slightly itchy upper eyelids where I was applying the lattise but nothing I couldn't tolerate. It's been a few months and my eyelashes have def approved! You must do it every day for first few months, I would apply it at night when done washing my face and applying my night regimen on creams. After a few months you just have to maintain by applying every other night or every two days.

Tip to make this expensive stuff last!!!
Use one brush for both eyes instead of a separate brush for each eye application!
Cut down the bristles on brush, I usually cut about half of them off.
Instead of putting one drop on brush before applying, put one drop in cap of bottle and dip your brush, one drop is enough for both eyes if you take the first steps I mentioned! You will get twice as much use out of your bottle with the same results!!!! Worked for me!
Glad you are seeing results.  When I used it I actually bought a really small eyeliner brush and was just really diligent about cleaning it and I feel like I barely wasted any of the product.
Myself