Phenomenol Phacelift - Sherman Oaks, CA

I am a 61-year-old woman. I have exercised...

I am a 61-year-old woman. I have exercised continuously all of my life and I am fit and trim. When I turned 60 years old, I was stunned to realize how much my entire face had lost elasticity and drooped, especially under the neck area. One day, in the bright lights of the mirror at my hairdresser's salon, I said to myself, "I have got to have a facelift as soon as possible." I am planning to start dating to find a serious relationship and I knew that this would give me the added confidence I needed to do so.

I am also embarking on a new career and I realized that this would help me in my professional life as well. Dr. Varkony delivered what he promised. He said he would make me look 15 years younger. Maybe others don't see if that way....but I do. He was very gentle with my face; and he didn't make any mistakes. He saw me frequently after the surgery, which made me feeled care for. The one thing that I wish I had known beforehand was that my face and neck would be numb as if I had been shot full of novacaine. It was unnnerving and uncomfortable. I am in my third week of recovery and my face is still considerably numb. However, Dr. Varkony says that I am healing excellently. I am super happy that I chose Dr. Varkony to do my surgery. I have been very satisfied throughout the process.

Sherman Oaks Plastic Surgeon

He was referred to me by another plastic surgeon who was highly recommended by three of that surgeon's former patients.

I am in my 4th week of healing. I am now jogging and taking dance classes. This seems to be helping the numbness in my face.