Neck and Lower Facelift Plus Active Fx - Shelby Township, MI

I am 19 days out from surgery! Today is the first...

I am 19 days out from surgery! Today is the first day that I took a photo of myself that wasn't for my medical progress journal. Please note I typed in the price for neck lower facelift. Active FX is additional but I also had to other procedures. below the neck (by a seperate surgeon).
Package deal so I wasn't sure what exactly to type in that required field

I am stunned..thankful and I actually cried when I turned the camera back around to look at the picture I had just snapped.

I turned 50 last week.I wasn't expecting to look BEAUTIFUL (I thought those days were over)...would have been happy just looking less tired.

OMG!

I AM Beautiful! Look at my chin, neck and complexion!! The ONLY problem that I am finding that I have these last few days is the fact that I'm being approached by boys nearly half my age! Also, for Pete's sake I was carded a couple of days ago while purchasing wine!! Woohooo!

Ha! I look 20 years younger...

Thank you...that doesn't seem to be sufficient to say just "thank you" I will definitely be making recommendations for Dr Kotlus

I am ready to conquer the world!!!

2 month check up!

I'm especially HAPPY with my profile view! As a matter of fact is I wasn't 110% impressed with DR Kotlus I wouldn't be making this a public affair! :)
Scarsdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Outstanding Surgeon, Great bedside manor, Answered ALL my questions plus some I didn't think to ask. Confident and proud of his work but not one bit cocky about it. To me Dr. Kotlus came across as genuinely concerned and empathetic to my perceived problems. He offered solutions....my pictures prove he knows exactly what he is doing.