Finally! Something to Rely On! - Shelby Township, MI

After 25 years of embarrassing underarm sweating...

After 25 years of embarrassing underarm sweating and odor there is something out there that has actually worked!!

I had the procedure done a few weeks ago and so far am very pleased! It hasn't stopped the sweating completely, but definitely significantly from what it was and was amazes me the most is no odor!! I was always trying to hide and mask sweat stains and odors and now I can pretty much lift my arms up in confidence!! I have the second treatment to be done in October.

The procedure itself was relatively pain free. There were a few times when the unit felt like it was burning due to not being totally numb on the first arm being done, but nothing that would have made me not want to do it. I had very little swelling and the marks went away in just a few days. I can still feel some numbness and can tell it's healing, but nothing that is so uncomfortable that I couldn't withstand.

I was probably the most skeptical person out there regarding this procedure after dealing with this for so long, but I was at a point of either just continuing to deal with it or thinking what have I got to lose at this point and I chose to move forward and have it done and I am so glad I did!!

The staff at the doctor's office was so pleasant and the person who actually did the procedure on me had it done herself, so prior to having it done I was able to get a lot of insight from her.

If you have had underarm sweating for any period of time and can afford to have this done, I would HIGHLY recommend it!

Dr. Charles Mok

Overall, very professional office and staff. Very little time was actually spent speaking with the Dr., but the staff was able to answer all of my questions and concerns. I chose this provider because of the proximity and the limitations of the procedure being done in my area.