There is Still Fat Left After Laser Lipo! I Dont Think Its Worked - Sheffield, UK

I had Laser Lipo a week ago, I'm very slim and...

I had Laser Lipo a week ago, I'm very slim and just have this annoying fat around my tummy. I had this removed but there is still a lot left even after the laser lipo, I really dont look any different. I really think it has been a waste of my money. I understand that you have to wait a few months to see full results but I dont understand while there is still loose fat (over abdominal fat) on top of my abs still. Have a look at my photos the 1st one is before surgery the rest is after, what do you think? I'm certain its not fluid or anything like that, I didnt even leak once after I came home, I do see a very slight difference but I was expecting much more dramatic results. Has this been a waste??

give it more time. it takes 6 months to heal and see your results. a week isn't long enough to tell!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Personally I think there is a slight difference between your first and second photo. I can see less protrusion of the abdominal area. I know it must be frustrating when you have this type of procedure and don't see dramatic results, but maybe you just need to wait a couple of months?

I haven't had the procedure myself, so I can't speak from experience, but I do see some small changes in your photos.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!