Rejuvederm Lips - Sheffield

Hi, I have always have a very thin top lip so...

Hi,
I have always have a very thin top lip so yesterday I had 1 syringe of Rejuvederm put in them. I wanted a pouty look but today it looks like there is a lot of product on the under bit of my lip and not in the top?It's not looking particually natural at the moment. I hoping this is swelling?It almost looks like a eagals beak!!
Also what realistically can you expect to achieve? I have nice lips,they're just small. I was hoping to look like Brigette Bardot!!
Sophie UKxx

Hi, I have had my filler for 3 months now. The...

Hi,
I have had my filler for 3 months now.
The swelling went down after about 2 days so if you don't want anyone to know then make sure you have at least two days for swelling to go down. I'd say possibly even four.
I would definitely recommend having Rejuvederm.
I think it looks very natural. I had a very thin top lip but you wouldn't know I'd had anything "done." Next time if I can afford it I will have 2 syringes.
All I will say is research,research!!Don't go somewhere because it's cheap.
Hope this helps.
xx

I don't know yet. Too early to tell. Not if it stays like this!

Hi This party kills,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. It sounds like your lips are still swollen, but not sure. How long ago did you have this done? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi,
Phew,it was just swelling!!
Really like them now though.Very natural.
Britt,have you had any lipo? I'm tiny but have a massive tummy and stops me wearing anything fitted.Need to get rid of it but exercise makes me too thin everywhere else.
xx

Hi Sophie,

No I haven't. Have you looked in the lipo community for info instead of the lip augmentation community, it might be more useful. :)

-Britt