Ultherapy to Full Face - Paradise Valley, AZ

I have read some mixed reviews about Ulthera...

I have read some mixed reviews about Ulthera online and comments about the pain, but I have to say my experience was very comfortable. I did take something for pain, so Im sure that was the difference. I had my treatment about 6 months ago and so far I am happy with the results, especially in my lower face / jowl area. Before my treatment I had a consultation and she made sure that I knew that I was not going to see the same results as I would with surgery, but honestly that is fine for me. I am not ready to have a facelift. I would just tell anyone that wants to have Ultherapy, to be patient, it took a few months to see results. It happens gradually. I loved that I did not have any down time and people do not think I had a procedure to my face. I didn’t even tell my husband that I did it, he just thinks I lost weight. I plan on doing a second treatment in next year and this time I am going to do my neck too. I had my treatment with Kristy at Shapiro Plastic Surgery in Paradise Valley, Arizona. She was great, very knowledgeable and took time to explain different treatments and make sure I was comfortable.
Kristy Harris