Ultherapy to Full Face - Paradise Valley, AZ

I have read some mixed reviews about Ulthera...

I have read some mixed reviews about Ulthera online and comments about the pain, but I have to say my experience was very comfortable. I did take something for pain, so Im sure that was the difference. I had my treatment about 6 months ago and so far I am happy with the results, especially in my lower face / jowl area. Before my treatment I had a consultation and she made sure that I knew that I was not going to see the same results as I would with surgery, but honestly that is fine for me. I am not ready to have a facelift. I would just tell anyone that wants to have Ultherapy, to be patient, it took a few months to see results. It happens gradually. I loved that I did not have any down time and people do not think I had a procedure to my face. I didn’t even tell my husband that I did it, he just thinks I lost weight. I plan on doing a second treatment in next year and this time I am going to do my neck too. I had my treatment with Kristy at Shapiro Plastic Surgery in Paradise Valley, Arizona. She was great, very knowledgeable and took time to explain different treatments and make sure I was comfortable.
Kristy Harris

"I didn’t even tell my husband that I did it, he just thinks I lost weight." That is both hilarious and wonderful!! So glad you are pleased with the changes you have seen!

Please let us know if you see any further changes, and if you do opt to get the second treatment done I'll definitely want you to fill us in on how that goes!!