Juvederm Fail at Shaft Medical, San Diego

STAY AWAY! My review is for Juvederm and the...

STAY AWAY! My review is for Juvederm and the result of Dr Goldberg's incompetent work and poor manners when questioned.

I went in for Dysport and came to discuss filler. I was sold on Juvederm as it is non invasive and seemed a safe bet to help reduce my tear troughs.

Long story short, Dr overfilled and a week later for checkup we got in a dispute over the result. He stated result was to expect, and "it is what it is". My under eyes are puffy and blue and I hate it. It's been 8 months.

Perhaps other areas are his expertise, but keep him away from your eyes!!
Dr Lawrence Goldberg

Dr is a pleasant man up front until questioned, when all turned. I am very disappointed by his manners and sales techniques. Follow up visit was mainly to cover up his failure with more words...

I am going through a juvederm overfill nightmare myself....I used the new Voluma TC. I have permanent lurch lines like I'm in the Adams family. Please let me know if you find something to improve your tier throws. I am still waiting on my second opinion this next week. Other say just get it fixed, without even thinking through researching other surgeons. I am very careful now as I still look like lurch. Its been 3 months.
Get vitrase. Don't wait, it won't go away on it's own despite what drs. tell you.