Face/Neck Lift/Upper & Lower Eyes/earlobe Repair and Reduction

I can't speak highly enough in regards to the...

I can't speak highly enough in regards to the treatment I received from Dr Evan Ransom. His professionalism, conscientiousness, artistry, attention to detail was so evident, in regards to a hairline fracture I had received on my cheekbone from a hit. I had gotten X-rays and a radiologist said all was well. However the swelling idn't disperse, as it should have for quite some time. It was then i contacted Dr Ransom. He pointed out on the X-ray the damage the Radiologist had missed and that we would have to correct the problem. His intelligent and calm demeanor also helped me decide to go ahead and get a facelift, without any references. His patient coordinator, Dee was also extremely helpful through the entire process. I just knew he would do the right kind of facelift, one that looked natural. I can now say I am truly ecstatic with my results and I am eternally grateful for his good eyes! I hope others will follow suit and know that this surgeon is the one for you! Thank you Dr Ransom and Dee for everything--as I will refer others.
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Did you need/want a facelift because of your injury, or was that something you'd wanted anyway?
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon