Are You Kidding Me? - Sewickley, PA

I was lucky to have great medical ins. I had...

I was lucky to have great medical ins. I had surgery last year after living with this battle since I was 11. My life was reborn after surgery I was given another chance to live.

I was a borderline client at just 100lbs over but now down 90lbs I wake up positive happy and loving ME!!

I had no problems what so everwith post surgery! The first 50lbs came off in 3 months then slowed down to 1,5 a week and is still holding. Stick to the guidlines and you wont miss your fatty sugar foods ever again.

Only fee charged was program fee of $200.00

All sounds well with you! Congrats! Dr Felix did my surgery June 9, 1914 and I'm very satisfied. I'm down 67lbs. and I need to lose about 60 more. I'll play that by ear. I'm about 6' and I'm 60 yrs old. It's been a long time since I've been thin and I think it will be quite an adjustment. I still find it hard getting a handle on my eating. Reading everyone's posts is very helpful. Thanks y'all!
Congrats! How are you doing today? I am thinking of having the procedure done and beginning the process.

Good for you. You look happy and well, keep it up!

Pittsburgh Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Wilcox and Dr Felix Hope Bariatrics. I only wish I had seen him 10 years ago. :)