pics of my new 840cc hp implants by Dr. Evan sorokin

For me it was quite painful I was a deflated 36A ...

For me it was quite painful I was a deflated 36A im now a 36 C . I was tired of avoiding beaches and lakes
I sm a mom of 4 im 29 and needed a boost. So I finally called my ps and booked a consul. The surgery went smooth .But in the begining I thought the tightness woyld never leave. It does though eventull. The muscle spasms lasted a long time. But each day it got better for me. I went with smooth round saline 475 ccs mod plus mentor. I am now back to normal and my final result is now pretty much set in. Im late posting this but wanted to share my exp. Im pleased with my results and was confident in my bikini this summer.... Money well spent :-)

They look great! My story is similar to yours. The pain was incredible, I think the before size has a lot to do with that. I was a 34 A and I am very narrow. My implants are Mentor Ultra high profile and the right is 455 and the left is 430 and he lowered the crease on this left too. It seems like it is going to take forever for them to drop into place and the pain to subside. How long did it take you to feel normal again? The tightness is getting better SLOWLY but i am anxious to feel normal again, lol!
It took a few months for the weird spasms to stop and the tightness got better after a few weeks. It also hurt when I went jogging at 3 months but now at 5months it doesnt hurt when i run. Patients and time does everything.
They came out looking really nice!! Im still thinking about it. So scared to though!! Why did you choose saline over silicone?

my boobs 5 months post op

Everything is going well and fade cream is helping incisions a lot

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

they seem settled in at this point

5 months

Hi everyone Im new to realself and im trying to view everyones photos but dont know why its not letting me.
Beautiful results!!! Looking natural and soft. hope mine look that good, congrats u look great
OThankyou for compliment. I bet you will love your results too. Keep me informed as how you progress thanks telisha

new pic

You look awesome! Are you nervous at all about increased complications with going that large?
Hi I was nervous . I has surgery today it went well. Thanx for compliment. U look great too
Getting a revision want more volume and projection . Jan 2

just has Exchange toda y 825ccs

Just went T0 825ccs hp was 475 nos Plus Salines. It didnt Hurt much this time. I Will post new pics soon

Very nice!! Look so natural!
They look fantastic. Did you have a revision today to increase size? If so good luck with your healing. :)
Hi, bettie i had exchange done To increase size. I went from mod Plus 500 salines To 825 hp Salines.

got new girls for new years. 825 salines hps. I

A bit sore at the moment. Kinda torpedo looking. I will post photos soon 500 cc Salines mod Plus To 825cc hp Salines.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

new plastic surgeon dr sorokin

Dr Sorokin did my Exchange

I bet you are going to look awesome! You did before the revision but now you will be "BAM"!

new girls a bit sore 825cc salines hp

How much did they charge you just to upgrade?I just got 595 but thoughts they would be bigger
I went with a new ps this time it was 6,700
I'm sure you will look amazing!! One day I think I'll go bigger too. :-)

new girls 825 salines hps

3 datos post just a bit sore

Yea I went to a new Dr too

new girls

New girls

my 825 Exchange

Nice cleavage!!! :-)

new photos

a little but I was actually having lots of weird pains with the last ones. these I feel my normal self with no pains at all and I only took 2 ibprofin after aug and then nothing on day 3. my first aug I still felt terrible for months I think his surgical skills were bad. dr sorokins price was double but this time I feel awesome. They feel fine, I was doing light chores 1 day post op. with my 1st aug I couldn't even sit up without feeling like I was hit by a bus. the last ps I was told over dissected my muscle that's why the pain was so bad. I cant believe its 4 days post for me and I feel like I had nothing done. I think my last implants had issues because I felt kinda ill for months but this time I feel great and well. yours look awesome btw

having boobie greed already. my height is eating up the ccs

i'm tall and I think it's eating up the cc's

I think they look pretty amazing!!
Thanx that helps a lot :-)

2 weeks post

3weeks post

My breasts feel softer now that they are settling. I'm tall and square shouldered so they actually fit well on me and the recovery has been much faster than my first boob job. I need to lose some weight though lol my tummy is getting pudgy. I haven't even gone bra shopping yet but I'm about a 38 full D maybe a little more in some bras. I've been doing my daily massages and it has made them considerably softer. Luckily I had enough soft tissue to keep these implants soft. They have fluffed quite a lot over the last week and i'm already used to them only they feel a bit heavy when I sleep but nothing terrible. Well I think these are a keeper so the revision was a success..

You look fabulous!
Right now you look amazing , I can't wait to see new coming

new photo

3 AND A HALF WEEKS POST OP

THEY FEEL SOFT NOW I WENT BRA SHOPPING TODAY AND BOUGHT A 36 D BRA A LITTLE TIGHT SO I'M NOT SURE OF MY SIZE YET. IT'A HARD 36 D BRAS FOR SOME REASON. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT SO I'M GONNA GO TO THE GYM WHEN I GET MY PS'S OK, AND I'M STARTING A DIET. I WANT TO LOSE 20 LBS SO I GOTTA GET BACK IN SHAPE. WHEN I COMES TO SIZE I THINK IMPLANTS NEVER SEEM BIG ENOUGH IT'S WEIRD. WELL ANYWAY HOPE MY RIGHT DROPS A BIT MORE, AS THE LEFT LOOKS A BIT BETTER THAN THE RIGHT. IT'S A BIT SQUOOSHED IN STILL. BUT OVERALL I'M HAPPY BUT NOW I NEED TO FOCUS ON OTHER BODY PARTS LOL.

3 AND A HALF WEEKS POST

TRYING ON BIKINI TOPS

1 month post

ok here we are at 1 month post op. still got some d&F to do. went and bought some bras today. but i'm still waiting for the drs ok before I wear them.

new shot 1 month post

I had no idea Dr. Sorokin was doing sizes this big.
yeah since it was a revision he decided to let me go larger. I'm 5'9 and a little overweight right now so they don't look that big on me . I guess also because I was so small before breast aug . the moderate plus I had before were nice, but i'm wide hipped and they looked small in comparison to my hips. they Ifeel normal though I went to the gym today and did some light cardio and they felt ok. yeah dr Sorokin is flexible but he does what is safe and won't take risks. I breast fed and have 4 kids so my boobs had been stretched already. but i'm happy however my weight issue is getting to me now lol:)

1 MONTH 1 WEEK POST

NEW PICS.

You look Fabulous, I❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ your cleavage.
thanks your results look awesome yourself
Thanks

here we are at 1 month and 2 weeks post

wow can't believe it's been that long already. i'm doing fine with my new boobies but my winter eating is crazy i'm hitting the gym hard but can't stop eating, lol. the right girl hasn't fluffed yet as much as left so i'm massaging and hoping it will soon. still using the vit e oil that the doc gave me. seem to be staying at a 38 large D cup or some 36 dds. but can't believe that a lot of people can't tell the difference to the last ones arrrgh.. i'm hoping that slimming down will help with my overall look. getting a freakindouble chin from this brutal cold weather that makes me crave carbs lol. I've only bought 4 bras so far but will try to get some soon from vs. however did buy a cute valentine lingerie for hubby lol ,,, trying to enjoy the new girls.. ............................best wishes to all...:)

new pics

photo

new at pattys bra set

trying out tops braless

trying on different tops

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

my new pink top going braless

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

still need to fluff more according to doc

I'm 2 and a half months post now and wondering how much more drop and fluff will happen. They look so small to me now i'm a 38 d now but I can't believe that they are small still ... anyways I am trying to get the right one to settle a bit more as the left looks like it dropped way more and even looks bigger. and naturally i'm larger on the right so that's weird to me . hope it settles a bit more. well that's all for now,,,

......

U look fabulous
thanks violet1234 you look amazing....:)
You look great! I am getting 450 saline implants march 28 and am nervous because I have heard they will feel hard and look unnatural. How would you describe the feel and are you happy with the saline? Do you have any rippling? I appreciate any advice you have!

they afre quite sqooshy...

Amazing
thanx
ps the rippling didn't show before though I only felt it slightly before underneath the base.

5 months post op

I'm 5 months post up now

Thanks for sharing your pics, you look great!! I'll be getting my 800 HP's above the muscle this Thursday I'm so excited can't wait :-) are yours behind the muscle?
Mine are under thanks, and I'm excited for u keep me updated.

finally I'm loving my boobs

I have lost 10 lbs and have 15 to gig and I love my books more now that my tummy is flatter. I might get a mini tuck for this last big of fat in my lower abs. I'm 5"9 and my goal is 138 lbs.

New pic 5 months post

Looking better and better

5 months post

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

the new me. just kidding

You look fabulous.
Thanks so do u

going for a mini tummy tuck consul tomorrow

I'm ready to get rid of this ugly pouch in my lower belly. I.Will be seeing dr frankly in Voorhees tomorrow

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I need them other half of my mommy makeover

My belly was a home to 4 babies but now I'm 30 and want to take back ownership. No more babies did that in my twenties. Back to back lol... note I even had a ugly tattoo done to try and hide their stretch marks and hated their tattoo so much I didn't even have color added lol. Whatever they tummy tuck leaves behind I will be getting laser tattoo removal on. Asa lead wedding singer, I still need to have a descent belly as people notice your belly and weight a lot on stage. I have 15 lbs to lose which I'm addressing with jogging and weight training. But I'm probably going to have down time with them tummy tuck. I have a lot of singing gigs this summer so I need to be ready. W

here s my before pic

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm getting a full tummy tuck w muscle repair

I went to my consul and was told I need a full tt. I.Will be getting this in less than 2 weeks. So I will keep everyone posted. They good news is most of my stretch marks and tattoo will be gone and this loose pouch,yes... No more high waisted jeans

Awesome!
Thanks u look stunning

6 months po

Very settled in now...

6 months post

New pic

just had my tt Friday.

I'm sore right now but will post photos in a couple of weeks. But I'm so glad it's over, phew.

Happy healing

just got my drain s out

I saw my belly for the first time tonight. I was like wow. While I am still swollen. I can already say worth it worth it... I will post pics soon

Thanks

very swollen tummy 3 days po

Trying to take it easy you can see how sore and swollen I am.

3 days post very swollen

3 days post tt

3 days post tt

before pic

Here's my before pic

I' m feeling so much better 5 days post

I really feel alot better. Literally over night. I'm able to walk much better and the back pain is so much better. Still sore but I feel like I'm healing. The first few days are awful for me anyway but it is short lived. My advice is listen to your body and rest when u need to. I'm hardly ever hungry and I eat healthy but way less now than I used to I know its early but hope I can keep my weight under control. I want to lose 15 lbs and have been doing good so far. I didn't think I would ever get a tt but so happy I did. All I can say ladies if you want it do it..

tummy tuck by Dr. William franckle

7 days post op. I'm feeling so much better. I am still a little stiff when I stand up. I'm wearing my tummy garment daily I just removeto wash it. I'm vvery happy with my resulresults so farat. Just waiting for my belly button to heal. I get my belly button stitches out in2 ddays.

7 day s post tummy tuck

2 weeks post tummy tuck

Wow! Looking great already! Such a great feeling to b on the flat side isn't it????
Thanx ;)

3 weeks po

Im feeling great. I went jogging yesterday it felt great. Still want to lose a bit more weight. But so far so good.

feeling great

Your beautiful:)
thanks, your beautiful yourself.
Your girls look awesome.glad you are still loving them.

10 months post breast Aug and tummy tuck