pics of my new 840cc hp implants by Dr. Evan sorokin

For me it was quite painful I was a deflated 36A ...

For me it was quite painful I was a deflated 36A im now a 36 C . I was tired of avoiding beaches and lakes
I sm a mom of 4 im 29 and needed a boost. So I finally called my ps and booked a consul. The surgery went smooth .But in the begining I thought the tightness woyld never leave. It does though eventull. The muscle spasms lasted a long time. But each day it got better for me. I went with smooth round saline 475 ccs mod plus mentor. I am now back to normal and my final result is now pretty much set in. Im late posting this but wanted to share my exp. Im pleased with my results and was confident in my bikini this summer.... Money well spent :-)

my boobs 5 months post op

Everything is going well and fade cream is helping incisions a lot

they seem settled in at this point

5 months

just has Exchange toda y 825ccs

Just went T0 825ccs hp was 475 nos Plus Salines. It didnt Hurt much this time. I Will post new pics soon

got new girls for new years. 825 salines hps. I

A bit sore at the moment. Kinda torpedo looking. I will post photos soon 500 cc Salines mod Plus To 825cc hp Salines.

new plastic surgeon dr sorokin

Dr Sorokin did my Exchange

new girls a bit sore 825cc salines hp

new girls 825 salines hps

3 datos post just a bit sore

new girls

New girls

my 825 Exchange

new photos

having boobie greed already. my height is eating up the ccs

i'm tall and I think it's eating up the cc's

2 weeks post

3weeks post

My breasts feel softer now that they are settling. I'm tall and square shouldered so they actually fit well on me and the recovery has been much faster than my first boob job. I need to lose some weight though lol my tummy is getting pudgy. I haven't even gone bra shopping yet but I'm about a 38 full D maybe a little more in some bras. I've been doing my daily massages and it has made them considerably softer. Luckily I had enough soft tissue to keep these implants soft. They have fluffed quite a lot over the last week and i'm already used to them only they feel a bit heavy when I sleep but nothing terrible. Well I think these are a keeper so the revision was a success..

new photo

3 AND A HALF WEEKS POST OP

THEY FEEL SOFT NOW I WENT BRA SHOPPING TODAY AND BOUGHT A 36 D BRA A LITTLE TIGHT SO I'M NOT SURE OF MY SIZE YET. IT'A HARD 36 D BRAS FOR SOME REASON. I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT SO I'M GONNA GO TO THE GYM WHEN I GET MY PS'S OK, AND I'M STARTING A DIET. I WANT TO LOSE 20 LBS SO I GOTTA GET BACK IN SHAPE. WHEN I COMES TO SIZE I THINK IMPLANTS NEVER SEEM BIG ENOUGH IT'S WEIRD. WELL ANYWAY HOPE MY RIGHT DROPS A BIT MORE, AS THE LEFT LOOKS A BIT BETTER THAN THE RIGHT. IT'S A BIT SQUOOSHED IN STILL. BUT OVERALL I'M HAPPY BUT NOW I NEED TO FOCUS ON OTHER BODY PARTS LOL.

3 AND A HALF WEEKS POST

TRYING ON BIKINI TOPS

1 month post

ok here we are at 1 month post op. still got some d&F to do. went and bought some bras today. but i'm still waiting for the drs ok before I wear them.

new shot 1 month post

1 MONTH 1 WEEK POST

NEW PICS.

here we are at 1 month and 2 weeks post

wow can't believe it's been that long already. i'm doing fine with my new boobies but my winter eating is crazy i'm hitting the gym hard but can't stop eating, lol. the right girl hasn't fluffed yet as much as left so i'm massaging and hoping it will soon. still using the vit e oil that the doc gave me. seem to be staying at a 38 large D cup or some 36 dds. but can't believe that a lot of people can't tell the difference to the last ones arrrgh.. i'm hoping that slimming down will help with my overall look. getting a freakindouble chin from this brutal cold weather that makes me crave carbs lol. I've only bought 4 bras so far but will try to get some soon from vs. however did buy a cute valentine lingerie for hubby lol ,,, trying to enjoy the new girls.. ............................best wishes to all...:)

new pics

photo

new at pattys bra set

trying out tops braless

trying on different tops

my new pink top going braless

still need to fluff more according to doc

I'm 2 and a half months post now and wondering how much more drop and fluff will happen. They look so small to me now i'm a 38 d now but I can't believe that they are small still ... anyways I am trying to get the right one to settle a bit more as the left looks like it dropped way more and even looks bigger. and naturally i'm larger on the right so that's weird to me . hope it settles a bit more. well that's all for now,,,

......

they afre quite sqooshy...

5 months post op

I'm 5 months post up now

finally I'm loving my boobs

I have lost 10 lbs and have 15 to gig and I love my books more now that my tummy is flatter. I might get a mini tuck for this last big of fat in my lower abs. I'm 5"9 and my goal is 138 lbs.

New pic 5 months post

Looking better and better

5 months post

the new me. just kidding

going for a mini tummy tuck consul tomorrow

I'm ready to get rid of this ugly pouch in my lower belly. I.Will be seeing dr frankly in Voorhees tomorrow

I need them other half of my mommy makeover

My belly was a home to 4 babies but now I'm 30 and want to take back ownership. No more babies did that in my twenties. Back to back lol... note I even had a ugly tattoo done to try and hide their stretch marks and hated their tattoo so much I didn't even have color added lol. Whatever they tummy tuck leaves behind I will be getting laser tattoo removal on. Asa lead wedding singer, I still need to have a descent belly as people notice your belly and weight a lot on stage. I have 15 lbs to lose which I'm addressing with jogging and weight training. But I'm probably going to have down time with them tummy tuck. I have a lot of singing gigs this summer so I need to be ready. W

here s my before pic

I'm getting a full tummy tuck w muscle repair

I went to my consul and was told I need a full tt. I.Will be getting this in less than 2 weeks. So I will keep everyone posted. They good news is most of my stretch marks and tattoo will be gone and this loose pouch,yes... No more high waisted jeans

6 months po

Very settled in now...

6 months post

New pic

just had my tt Friday.

I'm sore right now but will post photos in a couple of weeks. But I'm so glad it's over, phew.

just got my drain s out

I saw my belly for the first time tonight. I was like wow. While I am still swollen. I can already say worth it worth it... I will post pics soon

very swollen tummy 3 days po

Trying to take it easy you can see how sore and swollen I am.

3 days post very swollen

3 days post tt

3 days post tt

before pic

Here's my before pic

I' m feeling so much better 5 days post

I really feel alot better. Literally over night. I'm able to walk much better and the back pain is so much better. Still sore but I feel like I'm healing. The first few days are awful for me anyway but it is short lived. My advice is listen to your body and rest when u need to. I'm hardly ever hungry and I eat healthy but way less now than I used to I know its early but hope I can keep my weight under control. I want to lose 15 lbs and have been doing good so far. I didn't think I would ever get a tt but so happy I did. All I can say ladies if you want it do it..

tummy tuck by Dr. William franckle

7 days post op. I'm feeling so much better. I am still a little stiff when I stand up. I'm wearing my tummy garment daily I just removeto wash it. I'm vvery happy with my resulresults so farat. Just waiting for my belly button to heal. I get my belly button stitches out in2 ddays.

7 day s post tummy tuck

2 weeks post tummy tuck

3 weeks po

Im feeling great. I went jogging yesterday it felt great. Still want to lose a bit more weight. But so far so good.

feeling great

10 months post breast Aug and tummy tuck

10 months post

10 months post
dr Frederick b Levan

Your beautiful:)
thanks, your beautiful yourself.
Wow! Looking great already! Such a great feeling to b on the flat side isn't it????
Thanx ;)
Happy healing
Thanks
Awesome!
Thanks u look stunning
You look fabulous.
Thanks so do u
Thanks for sharing your pics, you look great!! I'll be getting my 800 HP's above the muscle this Thursday I'm so excited can't wait :-) are yours behind the muscle?
Mine are under thanks, and I'm excited for u keep me updated.
Amazing
Your girls look awesome.glad you are still loving them.
Thanks hun. You look amazing too. I have a great scar remover let me know if you need one. Look at my scar it is gown .
U look fabulous
thanks violet1234 you look amazing....:)
thanx
You look great! I am getting 450 saline implants march 28 and am nervous because I have heard they will feel hard and look unnatural. How would you describe the feel and are you happy with the saline? Do you have any rippling? I appreciate any advice you have!
hi.. I actually don't have any rippling with these 840ccs because their slightly overfilled, but with my last ones 475 I had a little at the base. They feel quite squooshy now like my natural boobs only slightly firmer when I lay flat.. but I will post a pick so u can see what I mean about the softness now that they settled. but silicone they say produces the most natural look. it really depends on what u desire. and also how much soft tissue to begin with sometimes makes a difference in softness. but i'm happy with them and quite used to them I run and everything with them. I would recommend that you look at lots of pics before u decide and go with a good plastic surgeon and you'll be fine. best wishes ..
ps the rippling didn't show before though I only felt it slightly before underneath the base.
Okay thanks for your help! How long was it before you could run? I am a police officer in a busy city. We get into a lot of fights an chase a lot of people. I'm going back to work after two weeks so I hope I can run by then!
You might want to do this procedure when you can have at least a bit longer to recover. typically they say 6 weeks before running but I was running after 2 with 840s because I felt fine then. So leave it up to how your body feels but it's possible to run if you are up to it after 2 weeks. Go to a plastic surgeon that does the rapid recovery technique. I recovered quick with the new technique. Well best of luck and keep us updated with your progress... :)
You look Fabulous, I❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ your cleavage.