Not Worth it at All - Severna Park, MD

I hav experienced everything that's blogged...

I hav experienced everything that's blogged here. Just wish I had seen this when I was going thru it. I had my procedure in Late Feb, 2011. It's now April and I am just starting to feel normal in the stomach area..below belly button and all around.

The pain and the pins and needles & burning sensation lasts at least a month - I was told the same thing - 1 week and it's normal tingling .. far form tingling! It will subside even if it's not 100% gone. I am still numb (surface) in random spots around that and frankly, if it made a diffference then I might undersatnd some pain... but thre is 0% ifference that they said I would start noticing in 2 weeks and up to 6 months.

Ya right! Save your funds and instead eat right and workout an extra 5-10 mins for a few weeks and it will do the same & more vs. a 20% reduction they claim this treatment will give. which it clearing does NOT!

MD Laser

no follow up at all - when you call, they sound like they are in a rush. Machine shut down once - no one knew. The second half, they left it on for 10 extra mins as the timer did NOT go off, I had to use a call button for someone to come in. I am amazed that there was NOT a single follow-up call!

Hi vikup,

I'm so sorry to hear about your lack of results. :( It sounds like your provider is a pain to follow up with, but I'd love to know what their explanation is for your results.