Changed my Life - Severna Park, MD

Feeling so restricted and self conscious about my...

Feeling so restricted and self conscious about my breast size - this decision was easy. With limited mobility, shoulder pain and an overall poor self image due to the size of my breast - this was the best decision I ever made! Now able to exercise freely, improved posture and no pain - it has changed my life.

The process was far easier than I anticipated, Dr. Chapell had me instantly at ease with him and the process. I did not require any drains and was off the pain medication with 48 hours. While there is obviously discomfort with the procedure, it was very manageable. I was back to work within the first week (i do work from home - but had no problems fully funtioning at my desk).
At 50 years old, I wondered how good the final result would look. I am absolutely amazed at the job Dr. Chappell did. Perfectly shaped, the exact right size to allow me to have freedom of movement and yet be proportional to my larger body frame. My shoulder and back pain is gone and my posture improved. I can actually wear sweaters and not feel as though i have these huge melons dooping on my chest!!

Congratulations on your fabulous results.  So happy for you:)

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chappell kept me fully aware of what to expect so there were no surprises. I would do this again 10 times to have these results. I could not recommend the procedure more or recommend Dr. Chappell and his amazing office of wonderful associates. Jody and Mary are the best - totally exceeded all of my high expectations.