Removal and Replacement of World's Oldest Breast Implants - Severna Park, MD

Well, maybe not the oldest, but close. I got them...

Well, maybe not the oldest, but close. I got them in 1981 at the age of 21 from another surgeon (not sure Dr. Chappell was even born then?), so they were almost 33 years old. They had ruptured and I experienced capsular contraction later in their lifespan so I was very self-conscious of their shape and location, especially the right one which was painful too. After removal and replacement with a new set of moderate profile 385 cc mentor silicone implants, I am very pleased. They are very natural looking, and the slightly larger size helps with the effects of time and gravity. Although Dr. Chappell would have preferred to do a lift at the same time, I really didn't want any additional cutting and am pleased with the results. At 53, a little less of an upward point is okay by me. The surgery was great and my recovery has been easy.

4 weeks post

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Glad you are felling well. Your girls look great!
nice, thanks for the photo, I am 49 and having 17 year old saline implants replaced, not having a lift either,
How fantastic, wow! Do you have your before pics?
Hi New! They turned out beautiful!! Such a hottie! I'm glad your recovery was smooth. I'm one week post on my mini face lift and it's a piece of cake compared to what my breast revision was like. Take care and thanks for posting!
Congrats on your revision. I will have mine very soon after 13 years with a ruptured implant.
Bebe, good luck with your revision.
Thank you!
Glad everything went well for you. I had a similar situation but after 5 kids I opted for a lift and smaller implants. I'm happy too! Thanks for posting