Very Satisfied - Seoul, South Korea

I've always had really large breast. I started...

I've always had really large breast. I started wearing a bra in the 3rd grade and by the time I was in the 7th, I was in a D cup. I've wanted to get this done since I was a teenager and at 26 finally had the procedure done. My breast had become a burden, especially when exercising. After running, it was the norm for me to get excruciating headaches, and my shoulders to ache for hours.

I had my surgery on 1/25/11 and am very satisfied with the results. I was a 38DD before and now I'm a 38 C. The reduction of one cup size may not seem like much, but the difference is amazing. I have dresses that I'd ordered online but have never worn because I looked like a hooker with my boobs hanging out, but now they fit and look decent.

As far as pain, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, and I have a very low pain tolerance. I think the drains were probably the worst part. They were very irritating and I had mine in for 7 days.

I've read a lot of reviews where the person said they experienced a loss of sensation in the nipple. I actually have sensation in both my nipples, and have had it since right after the surgery. The sensation in my nipples is much more heightened than before I had my surgery, and I've been keeping them covered up because of they've been so sensitive.

As far as scarring, I can't really tell yet because it's only been 13 days since my surgery. I plan on following my doctor's orders to help with the scar reduction. I would definitely recommend this procedure to anyone.