Restylane Under Eyes.... Frustrated - South Korea, KR

CALL me stupid... I was offered Restylane under...

CALL me stupid... I was offered Restylane under my eyes as free treatment adding to my Breast CC resurgery... so I went for it...
It's been already a week and I have huge bruises and nothing more. I think my eyes look really worse than before. Doc said he needs to address more but... Does it mean I have to spent more weeks with my yellowish purplish face?!? Or I should NOT GO FOR IT?...

Hoping everything works out for you. Maybe when the swelling and the bruising goes away you might think better.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

That is really only something you can decide. If you don't feel that going through the bruised phase is worth the change you get afterwards its ok to tell your doctor that. You might also ask if there are some things that you could change to reduce bruising.

Here is a Q&A that might be helpful to you:

How Can I Prevent Bruising from Restylane or Juvederm?

Thank you, Megan ! It looks like bruises don't even plan to go away... I really feel myself like an idiot to start doing it..

Awe, you are not an idiot. Please don't beat yourself up over it. You made the best decision you could at the time. Here is another Q&A that someone posted who was also about a week after their injections:

Permanent Bruising from Restylane?