My Eyebrow Hair Transplant - Seoul, Korea

For those of you who have sparse eyebrows and...

For those of you who have sparse eyebrows and looking to fill them in OR for those of you who have receding hairlines, this post is for you. I will share my story of my my Eyebrow Hair Implant Surgery at Dr. Momo, Seoul, Korea

CONSULTATION:
I had my consultation on January 10, 2014 with Dr. Lee for an eyebrow transplant. I had this surgery performed nearly two years ago in America but I desired more hair follicles to create a more natural look. Dr. Lee was really wonderful: he listened to my concerns and was patient in explaining the procedure. He specializes in all areas of hair transplants and I heard he performed hair transplants on public figures. His the before/after results are very natural.
BONUS: Dr. Lee studied in America so speaks fluent English!

DAY OF SURGERY : January 14, 2013
When I arrived to the clinic, the nurse escorted me to change into a comfortable hospital gown. Soon after I sat down with Dr. Lee and we discussed the shape/design of my brows. Next I was led to the surgery room where Dr. Lee injected local anesthesia in the back of my head to harvest hair to be used for my brows. He has a very gentle touch and it was minimal pain. During the procedure, I was very comfortable and watched TV on the big flat screen in the surgery room.

The surgery went by fast and I am already loving the shape. I highly recommend Dr. Lee from Momo Clinic. If your looking for excellent service and top class hair transplants, I found the best hair transplant doctor in Korea!

B/A

Clinic photos Dr. Momo

Dr. Shin Je Lee

Hi Eva! I actually just found out about such kind of service, and it is so great and it is really what I need. So I was wondering about the price: your post says $2500 is that right?
Hi, the cost for my treatments was $2,200 -  it was a package of 15 treatments.
How did you communicate with the doctor? Does he speak English, Or do you have to know Korean?
Dr. Lee speaks English and had formal educations in America. His website and clinic in Seoul is written in Korean but it's pretty, looks like this : 닥터 모모
So isit better to get them done in korea or the states?
Why did you decide to go to dr momo out of all the surgeons worldwide? Do you have a before and after picture?
I had mine done originally in the states but after one year post surgery, I wasn't satisfied with the eyebrow shape and needed more grafts. Dr. Lee has excellent skill to implant the hairs exactly where it needed filling!
Welcome, so glad you had a great experience with your eyebrow transplant! How cool is it that this is possible!! I understand that the eyebrows will need to be trimmed, were you advise how often you will have to do this?
Hi Eva! Yes, it's amazing what we can do these days. My brows look great so far but after a month they are expected to fall out. And then 6-9 months after the implanted hair follicles will grow back. And yes, you will need to trim the hairs often but that is completely secondary compared to my new beautiful brow shape :)