Vaser Hi Def at Selston Cosmetic Clinic with Dr Bassi - Nottingham, United Kingdom

After 10 years of working out, i never have seen...

After 10 years of working out, i never have seen sight of my six pack..... it only took me a few minutes to make my mind up after seeing Dr Bassi's consistent results. The highlight for me was the fact that i was operating on a Monday having had my Hi Def procedure on the Saturday evening.
I had my aftercare in London and had my follow ups with Dr Bassi over the following weeks when i was doing procedures in Nottingham.
Im back to my activities after 6 weeks of rigorous post op care.

12 weeks on....8 weeks at the gym.

Since i completed my post op care i have been training at the gym very religiously. With Dr B's advice i have been working on my back, arms and pecs. My results have gone through the roof. I can not believe the transformation from pre lipo to now.
I finally have the body i have been chasing for years!
Dr. Bassi

Having trained in Hi Def myself and having observed hundreds of procedures being perfomed, i believe Shashi ( Dr Bassi) has taken Hi Def to another level, with his insurmountable patience and attention to detail and i firmly believe the use of Euromi made the process significantly less uncomfortable than i would have expected with traditional Hi Def.