Vaser Hi Def at Selston Cosmetic Clinic with Dr Bassi - Nottingham, United Kingdom

After 10 years of working out, i never have seen...

After 10 years of working out, i never have seen sight of my six pack..... it only took me a few minutes to make my mind up after seeing Dr Bassi's consistent results. The highlight for me was the fact that i was operating on a Monday having had my Hi Def procedure on the Saturday evening.
I had my aftercare in London and had my follow ups with Dr Bassi over the following weeks when i was doing procedures in Nottingham.
Im back to my activities after 6 weeks of rigorous post op care.

12 weeks on....8 weeks at the gym.

Since i completed my post op care i have been training at the gym very religiously. With Dr B's advice i have been working on my back, arms and pecs. My results have gone through the roof. I can not believe the transformation from pre lipo to now.
I finally have the body i have been chasing for years!
Dr. Bassi

Having trained in Hi Def myself and having observed hundreds of procedures being perfomed, i believe Shashi ( Dr Bassi) has taken Hi Def to another level, with his insurmountable patience and attention to detail and i firmly believe the use of Euromi made the process significantly less uncomfortable than i would have expected with traditional Hi Def.

I love your results! But.. What's Euromi?
You definitely have a 6 pack now :) Congrats on your new abs.
u look pretty great xx im due wid dr bassi in 2 weeks time x hope i gt good results too :)
Hi, your results are very good, but I've been wondering about Vaser Hi Def, the six pack we see in your after procedure photo, is it actual muscle which has been exposed after removing fat or has the fat been sculpted to look like musculature? Thank you.
It is purely strategic liposuction to expose muscle definition
Wow your results are great, congrats.  Do you have any noticeable scars from the incision sites?
Thank you. No, not at all, my incisions were very well hidden.