Mesotherapy Injection Reduction on Both Arms. Fast Result in Just 7 Days - Selangor, Malaysia

Hi dear all base on my personal experience on arms...

Hi dear all base on my personal experience on arms injection was great. I've done it in USJ, KL, Malaysia. Under go Mesotherapy injection at Medi Health Sense Clinic by Dr. Teh. Good and caring dr, free consultation.

I told her that my intention is to reduce on my arm size but she also advice me that she would check on my weight. Make sure that i'm in shape and not over weight, so yea i stand on the digital scale and my weight is 67.5kg and my height is 5' 3". Omg i'm over weight by 12.5kg.

Step 2, dr teh help me to measure both my arms. Before meso was 38-39 (i'm a right hander so it's slightly bigger than left hand) After measuring she start to give me her personal advice. Dr teh ask me to reduce my weight because i'm over weight by 12.5kg. I was like shock and thinking omg are u telling me to undergo lipo suction or smart lipo?? But in my heart i told myself never go for lipo suction because most of the specialist dr is my family friend and they advice me not to take the risk. Therefore i do research on mesotherapy injection, yes i see positive comment and also negative comment. I see the negative once said that the bruises will remain and some said that the injection mark will swollen and now it remain as scar. I'm worry and think of that too but for the sick of getting rid of my giant arms yes i've made up my mind to take mesotherapy.

They encourage me to go gym everyday because hardworks is the best way to keep in shape, yes last 1yr 6mths back i did go gym from 5pm till 10pm.....long hrs in the gym joining 2spin class, pilates/or /stick class, walk on track mill for 30-45min and use a light dumbell for both arms. After that i'll go for a steam bath and also sauna.

I also cut down on carbs but when i check my weight i remain same weight but my body muscle turn into fat. I know my body dont looks flabby and i dont have tummy tuck but my arms is getting harder and firm. Is impossible i could wear any sleeveless dress or tops because i think my arms is just too big for a gal.

Dr teh ask me to reduce weight by taking duromine 30mg food supress and then she ask me to take mesotherapy course 5+1free course. So total i have to do 6 times. Currently i'm on my 3 injection and this is my 4week of taking duromine 30mg.

Results before and after Mesotherapy injection*:

Before mesotherapy injection my arm size were (38-39)
After 3 meso injection both my arms (33-34)

And as for my weight before and after taking duromine* :

Before taking duromine: 67.5kg and my height 5' 3"

After one month course by taking duromine 30mg: 60kg and height 5'3"

Now i could see my collar bone. My waist when i do gym and on diet before this was 31inch but now after taking duromine 30mg my waist reduce till 27.5inch in just one month. I Can't believe it. Even Dr Teh keep record and check on my weight every week when i go for injection and she told me that mesotherapy really works great on me can see results very fast. So she advice me if 4th injection on my arms and she think it's enough another 2 course gonna inject on maybe my thights or butt area. But as for now i dont think my butt or thight need it because my entire body looks great. My first impression to my friends and old school mate was no longer in fat catagory.

I'm sure for those who are reading my personal experience wondering what are the side effects or will mesotherapy hurt the answer is no. Because dr inject on my arms so i dont look at it amd when the needle poke in i can't even feel it. And as for swollen or red marks will the answer is nope. Only BRUISES on my arms some are very light in colour and one or two which is darker but dont worry dont touch it or massage it or apply aany cream on to it just leave it natural within 4-7days bruises gone and it's time to go for a second injection. No scars nothing. Can see results within 2nd to 4th day. As combination of weight lost, duromine 30mg : on the 1st and 2nd day you will feel dizzy, vomiting and dry throat or maybe heart bunching fast but dont worry continue taking on the 3rd day your body will get use to it and from the following day u will see that your eating habit is becoming healtier. No oily food and best cut down carbs. As for me i didnt take carbs no bread, rice, noodle and fried food or sweet drinks. For fast result..!!

So everyone i hope that my experience could helps you not only on weight loss but also have confidence to get mesotherapy done. It's really worth doing it because you could wear body con dresses. Now i do wear herve leger and show my body line in shape.

*Reminder: if you're doing gym now, stop your gym for 2months then only u go for mesotherapy injection better and faster effect.

And if u are taking duromine dont ever go for a gym or hill climbing because your heart beat will increase and u feel diff breathing. Try not to take the risk because you're in the process of dieting.

*tips: if u really love to exercise just walk around parks or use a small dumbell or 1L water tumbler look intonthe mirror and lift it behind your back. Make sure its align with your head.

For more info do contact their clinic: +603-80811521

Have a good day
God bless.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I've also been struggling with my weight since I was 17. I've tried dieting and always got discouraged. But after I saw pictures of myself at my sister's birthday party - I knew I had to do something! I weighed myself at 75kg. I started eating more vegetables, eggs and fish. And less breads, pastas and sodas! For the next 4 weeks, I lost 1.5kg. Which I was totally excited about ! But I wanted a jump start ! So I gave it a go - I tried mesotherapy on my tummy and thighs. I decided not to take Duromine as I am not keen with the mentioned side effects. The results - I've dropped 2 clothes size from "XL" to "M" - And I've only completed four treatments ! My friends also mentioned that I look slimmer. In summary, I've lost a total of 3 inches to my tummy and 1 inch to each of my thigh, in addition to 4kgs of my total body weight. An added bonus - my thighs also looks smoother as mesotherapy treats cellulite at the same time. I'm glad I did this as the results are beyond my expectations (hey, it's not plastic surgery and the price is more affordable compared to Coolsculpting).
Hi, Michelle. Did u went to the same Dr?

Its good to hear you were pleased with the way things went. Good for you for making it to the gym!!

DR. Teh Siew Yen