29 Plus Size - Seguin, TX

Minimal invasive haha ...lol...jokes on you...

Minimal invasive haha ...lol...jokes on you results are great so far but I was in pain during and certainly after. I will say I'm a big girl I started at 220 so for many whom are near their ideal weight I suspect the procedure is actually minimally invasive and less painful. My doc removed about 6L. She was awesome. Message me if you want her info. The pics are at 2 weeks and I am 3 days from 3 weeks now. I am still pretty swollen but can definitely see the results. Patience is key with this procedure. I have recently started walking and working out as I was told I could after 2 weeks. I'd advise anyone who is having a lot of fat removed to take at least 1 week off work. Compression garmets are a must bad swelling will occur early on with out them. I will post more pics of my journey as I continue to tighten up and shrink.

3 weeks post op

Swelling is going down even more and I'm looking better in my clothes.

6weeks

Swelling fluctuates but is still lingering a little. I have lost 11 pounds since the procedure on March 11th. I personally didn't see any weight loss until I started working out and I waited about 2 1/2 weeks after my procedure to start working out.

Before and after

I thought I would add my before many of the pics above did not show my before. I am still a long way away from my goal weight and have been in the gym slot trying to get there but Dr.Varreon definitely helped me along this journey. The procedure was definitely worth it.
Dr.Carreon

My doctor was great. She will only do 2 surgeries a day do she will take her time on your procedure. Her staff was very friendly and helpful. Both Dr.Carreon and her staff will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Her office is very nice and clean. It's like being at a spa.

Looking good. Great results already
What areas did u have done for the $5,000 price?
Your results are Amazing. Do you updated pics?
You look great!
your results are amazing!!
You look amazing. Your results so far are almost unbelievable. Congrats congrats. Keep up the good work
Looks good, smooth healing for the rest of your journey
Can u please email me the doc info ***@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it. I'm about your size and I would travel from NC to see hee
Thanks
That's awesome! Yes you will definitely have those WOW results! Did you have 6 liters removed while awake?
Yes I was awake the entire time and my stomach has gone down even more. Just need to lose weight so my stomach will go with the rest of my body.
Dang girl, I don't know how you did it! That's impressive for sure.
It always great to see a very current post. Plus I'm about your size. Thanks for letting us know.
Thank you thank you thank you. We r about the same size and my surgery is in 3 weeks and I know I'll be in pain just not sure how much.