Smart Lipo Really Works (Upper / Lower Abdomen and Flanks)!

I had smart lipo in both the upper and lower...

I had smart lipo in both the upper and lower abdomen and flanks. I lost several inches around my waistline and luv handles were flattened. No matter how much I exercised, I would not have received these type of results--it was like a miracle.

The doctor and staff were awesome. They were very patient and thoroughly explained everything from the consultation to the post-op. I look forward to having more services done in the future and I would only recommend this doctor. She is committed in providing the very best service.

Dr. Melanie Carreon

Dr. C and her staff are committed in providing the very best service. I was very pleased with the results. The doctor is very passionate about her work and ensures that the very best is provided. I would only use this doctor for future services.

HI- I just had this procedure done by Dr. Carreon. Did your tummy have any uneveness at any time? i had the procedure 3 weeks ago and am very uneven. Please let me know if you had this.......
I noticed on Dr. Carreon's website it mentioned that she had a flat rate of $2,500 for the first area of treatment and $900 for the second. I am wondering about the $7,000 cost.
I am wondering about the cost. On her website,it says she has a flat rate of first areas costing $2,500. Why was yours so much more?
has anyone had vaser done? How is it different than smart lipo? Has anyone used Monarch Med Spa? Dr. Leimer?
Please sign in and you will find out.
Who is Dr. C?

Hi msre,

The provider's full name is shown at the top of the review. Make sure you're signed in first and it'll appear automatically.

Hope this helps!

I agree with you, she's definitely awesome. The procedure was long because she made sure to get as much fat out as possible. Dr. C seems to enjoy doing Lipo because she is not rushed doing the lipo. Everythign was explained before hand and the staff is just awesome. I recomend her!