I See Results 4 Weeks in Already

So I heard that Lumigan's side effect was lash...

So I heard that Lumigan's side effect was lash growth years ago so when Latisse came into the market, I realized that it must work or else Allergan would not have gone through the extensive FDA approvals for it.

I got it right when it was available to the public and have been using it every night (well minus 3 nights b/c I completely forgot), and so far I must say it has been working for me.  The length is definitely longer but the fullness is not there yet.

I'm hoping once I get to the 10 week mark, I will start to see more fullness. The website has great before and after photos and I'm really hoping mine will react the same way!  I know others have been happy with other non FDA brands but I definitely feel more comfy with a product that went thru the approvals.

Your lashes just revert to its normal length, color and fullness. You know what? I'm now on my 2nd bottle and I just use it like twice a week and my lashes have remained long and lush.
What happens after you stop using the product? Do you have to continue to keep them long?
agreed, I use one applicator for BOTH eyes every night.
I see some difference...been using it for 9 weeks! and you need to use the same applicator for both eyes...I will update in about 3 weeks
i've been using Latisse for @12 wks now and i've actually had to buy a heated lash curler and trim my lashes (a couple of weeks ago) Works great- not enough applicators in a box though. I use the same one for both eyes and a kit will last for the 8 wks.
Kath in Boston, refrain from lash extensions. My friend started using them and now has to get them all the time as they pulled off all of her real lashes. Ronda109, hmm..u're not supposed to be losing lashes. I would go and check in with your doctor. I've been using it for over 2 months now and they are definitely longer and more lush. I never experienced lashes falling out.
I've been using Latisse for about 3 weeks now, and have almost no eyelashes left. They started falling out as soon as I began using the product. Do the old ones fall out before the new ones grow in? The ones I have left are very, very short and almost invisible. I'm actually looking ill. Does it not work on everyone? Thanks for any advice offered. I'm hanging in there, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.
I've been using Latisse for about 3 weeks now...I've noticed a slight difference in length but nothing so far in fullness. I will post again in 3 weeks...hopefully I will see a big difference.