A Few Days in - Sebastian, FL

Tomorrow is going to be the third day that I'm on...

Tomorrow is going to be the third day that I'm on Accutane. I have always had breakouts since freshman year in high school. They were never THAT bad, it's always been a few breakouts here and there on my face until just recently about two months ago my acne has been the worst it's ever been and with school starting just added more stress on me. I don't want to go out anywhere because it's been so bad that I'm embarrassed of people seeing me. When I'm in school I want to hide my face. I use makeup but it doesn't cover everything. It's never been this bad before and I don't know why it's like this. I'm hoping that Accutain helps clear it up.

Hey there, just checking in to see how your treatment is coming along?

Wow I know exactly what you're going through. My face is EXACTLY like this. I had acne in high school but it was not nearly as bad as it recently got. It's like both of my cheeks are solid cysts. It's so depressing.. So I finally got on accutane 10 days ago and I'm already clearing!! I'd love to know how your experience is going so far?

Hey there, sorry to hear how you're feeling. I can relate, I suffered with adult acne for years. You are on the right path for treatment, Accutane has proven great results so it can only get better right. Don't be so hard on yourself, just think... you will soon look in the mirror and see radiant clear skin! Keep us posted on your results.

Third month on Accutain

Most of the cystic acne has gone down, I still am getting breakouts but it's mostly hyper pigmentation. My face is actually really smooth with a few pimples here and there. Dryness is the most common side affect I've had to deal with. I've gotten rashes on my hands because they're so dye also my lips are crazy dry along with my face in general. I have seen big improvements but I do still have three more months so I'm excited to see the final product in late April !
Just posted an update!
Thank you, huge improvement!!! I am excited for you and can't wait to see you final result.

About 40 days left