Young Male Revision Rhinoplasty Amazing Results! - Seattle, WA

I had undergone a primary rhinoplasty 2 years ago...

I had undergone a primary rhinoplasty 2 years ago with a surgeon who left my nose looking quite unnatural, pinched, and upturned (click here to read my review). I finally decided to undergo a revision and I was on the hunt to find the most skilled, top notch revision expert that would be able to address all the insecurities I had with my nose. I'm extremely satisfied that I selected Dr. Lamperti as my plastic surgeon.

Dr. Lamperti is without a doubt one of the top plastic surgeons in the US. I'm 10 days out of surgery and my nose looks AMAZING! I couldn't believe how natural it looks today. My tip is still very swollen and it's expected that tip swelling will last several months but overall I'm 100% satisfied with my new nose. My new nose really fits my face well and makes me look great!

The whole process from start to finish was very nice and easy. Dr. Lamperti listens to every concern you have and he really makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I received calls and emails after my surgery how I'm recovering and if my pain was alright.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Talented artist who is exceptionally skilled in the art of creating the best nose

Hi, I'm going through a very similar experience & currently looking for a good surgeon to fix my pinched tip & shortened nose. Can you please upload before & after pics or send them to me via email if you don't want to make them public? I have waited a year & now I'm ready for a revision. Dr Lamperti is on top of my list & I just need to see some real cases to give me the confidence to ahead with the procedure. Thanks
Congrats. I hope you share some photos with us. Thanks.
I'm happy for you! How would you compare this recovery to your initial rhinoplasty recovery?
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Hopefully you'll keep us updated since you still have a way to go through your recovery and to final results. Congratulations.
Pictures would be helpful. Congrats