Ultherapy! - Seattle, WA

I am 7 days post Ultherapy of my lower face and...

I am 7 days post Ultherapy of my lower face and neck. I can already see some changes and feel tighter through my jaw and upper neck. My only regret is that I didn't go for my entire face. The staff at the clinic did a fantastic job making sure my pain during the procedure was tolerable. It was painful, but I had no problem tolerating the type of pain. I would love to go back to the clinic and have another area done.
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

My Doctor is amazing! She is straight forward and honest about what she sees and listens to what I am looking for. I felt very confident with her recommendation of Ultherapy. Cheryl is an excellent laser technician. She was so careful, thorough and helped me stay relaxed during the procedure.

Just wondering how you're doing at this point after your treatment. Have you seen any improvements? Thanks for posting your experience. I had mine done 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the magic to start happening. =) Good luck to you.

Glad to hear you are so pleased this early on!! Did your doctor happen to mention if you might have swelling for the first week or two? I'm curious if that could be the change you are seeing since its so soon after your treatment?

Keep us posted how things are looking and feeling!! We'll want to hear your thoughts on this long term. :)