Write a review

This Stomach Doesn't Work with my Style! - Seattle, WA

I would like to find a Doctor with an office that...

I would like to find a Doctor with an office that can help do what's needed, to get my insurance to pay for the non cosmetic parts of the surgery. I had an umbilical hernia as a child that went away. When I became pregnant with my first it reopened. I've had two c-sections and have major separation. Before my first child I was diagnosed with PCOS.
I had a TT with a hysterectomy. I had to have my hyster first and then once that surgeon was done the PS came in and did the tummy tuck. If you want your hernia repair at the same time you will likely need a dual surgery too. Your hernia surgeon will get the hernia covered by insurance and the PS you will pay out of pocket. That's what I had to do.
Thanks for the tip. I will keep that in mind during my search.
You are welcome my dear :)
Was this review helpful? 1 other found this helpful