Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Breast Lift, then Breast Implant - Seattle, WA

I was increasing walking and training for a 1/2...

I was increasing walking and training for a 1/2 marathon in Seattle, my first marathon ever, The Inaugural Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon. I had my 5 children raised and thought it was a good time to have the extra skin on my abdomen removed and to have the breasts I had nursed my babies with lifted.

I am, on a very tall day, 5'2", was wearing size 18 pants when I started, and now I am wearing size 2 to 3, small sweaters, and size 6 to 8 dresses. I look fabulous. I weigh about 127lbs from 210lbs at my heaviest. I think I weighed 180 when I met Dr. S and before she did anything, she told me it would be helpful to my success to lose another 20-40 lbs. I did!

Now I am a runner and very active. With what Dr. S did, I can sculpt my body with exercise and just add to the amazing gift that she gave me. I have not had one regret. I have had a HUGE change in wardrobe, attitude, and drive to be everything I can be inside and out. I might add here, I am not fanatical about my health, but I have gained a lot of benefits from tweaking a few things here and there and moderation in things.

I appreciate that I was blessed to have this experience. I was a very saggy 38 D to a beautiful, natural feeling, perky, 36 DD. I am a 36-27-36. I feel and look great. Have I said that enough?  I have been guessed 25-32 years old. Thank you Dr. S, you are very gifted, and also thanks to your incredible sweet staff. Deborah

Whoops my measurements are 40-27-36. Loving life....

Whoops my measurements are 40-27-36. Loving life..Deborah
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Where do I begin??? Dr. S from the first phone call with her staff to meeting her and now on my own with absolutely perfect and beautiful results, what could be better! Professionally, I had interviewed Dr.s since I was about 37 yrs old. I actively started again at 55. I almost hesitated with Dr. S, because I kept reading conversative conservative and I worried what that might mean. I didn't want to look like something freaky either. First and foremost I wanted what I had before children. I just wanted it tucked and lifted and filled, if needed. Let me tell you, Dr. S is sensitive and very skilled. I tried different ways of asking her different questions to see if she would be able to give me what I wanted. She wouldn't do what she knew wouldn't work. But she found a way to give me more than I ever expected and beyond. I look amazing. 57 years old and in many ways I feel more beautiful than I ever did at 18 or 21. This is a Dr. I trust. She is personable and professional. She has walked me through this amazing experience and it has been well worth whatever my part was in it, physically, emotionally, and financially. I love to be active and she will tell you, that is important to our success. Get going and get it done, whatever your dream....

Post pictures- you sound so happy. It made me smile to read your post. That's what it's all about- getting yourself back and then some! Congratulations:)

Wow, it sounds like you look fabulous! :) Congratulations on losing so much weight and transforming your body. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it. Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf.