Tummy Tuck by Dr. Sowder - Seattle, WA

Let me start this review by giving some context...

Let me start this review by giving some context into what surgery I had Dr. Sowder perform. I am a 24 year old male, 6'4" who spent most of his life morbidly obese. About two years ago, I decided to go through a dramatic life change and dedicated myself to fitness and healthy eating. I went from somewhere around 335 lbs down to 210 lbs, or 45% body fat to 10%. This took me about 15 months, and left me with a large amount of excess skin on my stomach. So, I had Dr. Sowder perform an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to get rid of it and to allow my body to show off the work on my abs that I was putting in every day.

Firstly, Dr. Sowder's work speaks for itself. I am amazed by how much change she was able to perform on my body. I went from still looking very flabby with loose skin hanging and flopping from my midsection, to having a great amount of definition and feeling like a stud. Because of Dr. Sowder, I feel like my body is finally able to reflect the amount of work that I put into it. If you see her for a consultation, ask to see her before and after shots of male abominoplasty patients, and look for the guy with a tattoo on his left chest. The after shot is only the beginning, and since it was taken my physique has improved dramatically.

Secondly, working with Dr. Sowder was a dream. Everything was amazingly convenient. If I had a 9:00 appointment, I could show up at 8:30 and I would be seeing Dr. Sowder at 8:35. The total amount of time I had to be in her waiting room across all of my appointments is less than I usually have to wait to see my family practitioner. She was also incredibly helpful and insightful in explain to me the surgery, the effects, the recovery, etc... I left feeling confident I was fully informed of all aspects of what I wanted done and whether or not it would be worth it for me, personally.

If you are considering plastic surgery, I cannot recommend seeing Dr. Sowder for your consultation highly enough. After working with her, I have absolutely no regrets.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon